- About DavidE
- NC, USA
- HTPC, media, music, food, golf
- Computer Programmer
- Country Flag
- State/Region Flag
- us north carolina
- Computer type
- Computer Manufacturer/Model Number
- home built
- Multi-Boot W7_Pro_x64 W8.1_Pro_x64 W10_Pro_x64
- AMD Athlon II x4 620
- Gigabyte GA-MA785G-UD3H
- 6GB GSkill DDR2 800
- Graphics Card(s)
- AMD 4670 GPU + AMD 4200 IGP
- Sound Card
- on board Realtek ALC889A
- Monitor(s) Displays
- RCA 40" LCD TV, Insignia 32" LCD TV, HP 15" LCD monitor
- Screen Resolution
- 1680 x 1050
- Hard Drives
- OCZ Vertex 3 120GB,
Samsung F3 1TB (3),
Several others - WD, Seagate, Hitachi, ...
- Corsair 500 W
- Rosewill mid tower
- CM 90mm rifle
- Gyration wireless, Logitech wireless, Dell USB wired
- Gyration wireless, Logitech wireless, V7 USB wired
- Internet Speed
- Uverse - 15Mbps D / 2Mbps U
- Avast, MBAM2, EMET, WinPatrol
- Pale Moon, Firefox, IE
- Other Info
- 2 multi-boot PC's
Mainly HTPC/Office/Gen purpose (no gaming).
Trendnet USB KVM.
LG DVD burner/Blue Ray Player.
Tray system for removable SATA backup drives.
Not currently OCd, under-volted.
I use Hybrid sleep, rarely re-boot or shutdown.
Hauppauge HD-PVR, Avermedia PCIe TV Tuner, Hauppauge PCI TV Tuner.
|18 Mar 2017|
|17:35 - DavidE mentioned johnhoh in post What is the Wake from hibernation sequence after sleep mode activated?
...der a Bios reset as johnhoh suggested, with your...
|05 Mar 2017|
|22:17 - DavidE mentioned iko22 in post What is the Wake from hibernation sequence after sleep mode activated?
iko22 You're getting a lot...
|18:31 - DavidE mentioned torchwood in post What is the Wake from hibernation sequence after sleep mode activated?
...rograms as asked by torchwood). No telling what th...