- Computer type
- Computer Manufacturer/Model Number
- Self Built Custom
- Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Box (64-bit installed) + Service Pack 1
- AMD FX-8350 CPU v1.15 (or 1.0F) BIOS was required!
- MSI 890FXA-GD70
- 8G CAS-7 G-Skill DDR3 @1333 (2 fours) [mobo nonOC max rec'd]
- Graphics Card(s)
- Radeon HD 7950 [3 gigs of GDDR5] MSI Twin Frozr model
- Sound Card
- Realtek High Definition Audio (onboard mobo, ALC-889 chip)
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 2 WS LED Monitors: One LG One Viewsonic
- Screen Resolution
- 1920 by 1080
- Hard Drives
- SSD for OS: Samsung 840 Pro
SSD for VM and utilities: Adata SX900
7200 RPM SATA HDs for the rest: Hitachi and Seagate
- Corsair TX850 - 850W max, in service since August 2010.
- Thermaltake Armor A90
- Thermaltake Spin Q CPU Cooler, in service since August 2010
- Logitech G11
- Logitech M310 Wireless
- Internet Speed
- 100 Megabit broadband supposedly upgraded from 50 (Cable)
- Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 suite
- Pale Moon 64-bit main, also IceDragon, Opera, and Maxthon.
- Other Info
- CompTIA A+ certified (220-800 series) in July 2013.