Outlook Everywhere cannot be used in windows Seven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 4,364
    Windows 11 21H2 Current build
       #11

    Thanks very much - I hope this helps the OP
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6
    Vista/7
       #12

    So if we are using a hosted exchange service, I am, then we are out of luck unless it gets fixed in the next build or the host provider makes the necessary change on their side, correct?
      My Computer


  3. PFM
    Posts : 1
    Windows 7
       #13

    Outlook Anywhere


    Or try using Domain\User Name instead of just you user name at logon.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4,364
    Windows 11 21H2 Current build
       #14

    Hi, PFM, and welcome to the forums.

    Thanks for that suggestion - might be a way around it - as long as outlook allows you to set the the username using domain qualification this *should* do the trick.

    Thanks again.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1
    Windows 7 build 7000
       #15

    Thanks for the help!


    Just changing it to NTLM worked for me.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1
    Winvows 7
       #16

    Hi had the same problems with "Basic" so I switched to "NTLM" as jmaga48 did and it worked for me also.
    Thanks for the help.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1
    Windows 7 Build 7000
       #17

    I'm having the same issue with build 7000. I have Exchange 2003 running on SBS 2003 standard, I tried changing the authentication on the RPC folder under default website, and Outlook 2007 to NTLM but still no go.

    I see there appear to be extra steps possibly for exchange system manager but they look like a later version than Exchange 2003.

    Anybody know what needs to be done server side for exchange 2003.

    I have alraedy run IE7 as administrator & installed the certificate.

    Thanks in advance.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 60
    Windows 7 RC Build7100
       #18

    Please see my post


    I have solved the problem, please see:

    https://www.sevenforums.com/software/...tml#post160400
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3
    Win 7 64 bit
       #19

    i had this problem appear after months of working fine. for some reason, clients machines were switching from our OWA site (webmail.company.com) to server.company.com on the exchange proxy settings of the connection tab. also, the "only connect to proxy servers......" box was checked off. this did not occurr manually, but happened somewhere in the background. easy to fix, but very strange that it happens at all.
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25.
Find Us