|29 Jun 2010||#1|
Winamp users - 5.58 released
They haven't update the release notes yet but they can be found in the About,
* New: 7digital mp3 store in Online Services
* New: WebM Video support for in_mkv & vp8 decoder for in_nsv
* New: [ml_downloads] Improved download manager for Podcasts and Online Services
* New: [pmp_android] Android device support
* Improved: New 256x256 icons for Win7/Vista (with filetypes support via gen_jumpex)
* Improved: New Previous/Play/Pause/Stop/Next toolbar buttons for Win7 taskbar
* Improved: New 'Vertically flip videos' option for compatibility with old drivers
* Improved: Video OSD positioning & design improvements
* Improved: [D3D video renderer] Overlay support for Win7
* Improved: [in_flv] StreamTitle metadata support
* Improved: [in_avi/in_mp3] Support for MPEG Layer 2 (mp2) audio in AVI
* Improved: [in_mp4] MP4 http streaming improvements
* Improved: [ml_bookmarks] Unicode bookmarks support (winamp.bm8)
* Improved: [ml_history] Added option for resume playback position of podcasts
* Improved: [ml_impex] Import/Export 'Publisher', 'Producer' & 'Director' fields
* Improved: [ml_local/in_mp3] Write ratings to POPM frame in id3v2 tags (w.i.p.)
* Improved: [ml_wire] Various tweaks to Subscriptions view
* Improved: [pmp_ipod] Support for newer gen Classic models
* Fixed: External language folder always looking in a 'en-US' folder
* Fixed: Handling of global keyboard accelerator table (fixes: Ctrl+Alt+N, Ctrl+T, etc)
* Fixed: Scrolling issues with high resolution mice
* Fixed: Stackoverflow issue when loading a malformed whatsnew.txt
* Fixed: [enc_flac] Compression Factor config setting (always outputting at level 5)
* Fixed: [gen_ff] Default fallback font always same as TTF replacement font in Prefs
* Fixed: [gen_jumpex] Elevation on Win7/Vista for Shell Options
* Fixed: [gen_ml] Tree not focused when opening ML in modern skins
* Fixed: [in_cdda] CD info edits not being remembered
* Fixed: [in_mp4] Integer type coersion bug which caused certain MP4 files to crash
* Fixed: [in_mp4] Playback of video-only files
* Fixed: [in_mp4] Some vis plugins/presets not working with mp4
* Fixed: [libmp4v2] Lockup when attempting to play malformed iTMS M4V videos
* Fixed: [ml_local] Rating lost when updating mp3 file info (5.57-specific)
* Fixed: [ml_pmp] pmp_*.dll plugins not being removed via: Prefs -> Uninstall
* Fixed: [pmp_usb] No disk in drive error with card readers
* Fixed: [pmp_usb] xml cache losing metadata (now using NDE instead)
* Fixed: [vis_milk2] Some presets not loading under locales other than English
* Misc: Added more genres to File Info dialog
* Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations
* Misc: More translation fixes, localization updates & unicode support improvements
* Misc: Moved ml_rg config settings to Prefs -> Playback -> Replay Gain
* Misc: Improved uninstaller with options to remove bundled apps and user settings
* Misc: Redesigned "Winamp Pro" prefs page
* Updated: Gracenote CDDB/MusicID v2.6.205
* Updated: [gen_jumpex] JTFE v1.1
* Updated: [in_vorbis] libogg 1.2.0 & libvorbis 1.3.1
* Updated: [lame_enc] LAME 3.98.4
|My System Specs|
|01 Jul 2010||#2|
Installed the newest version and, as usual, something new came up! This time the Format Converter doesn't encode files properly, and as a result, WMP12 (which I use to embed album art into the resulting files) cannot add new music to its library and, although able to play them, it is unable to gather info like duration, tags etc.
What's even more weird is that the encoders work perfectly when ripping music from discs or image files) :/
On a brighter note, you can finally control Winamp right from the Taskbar, although its more limited than the Taskbar Intergration Plugin.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads|
MJRegWatcher users - new version released
A new version of MJRegWatcher has been released. If you're using the old version you can get the new version here: Mark Jacobs' Free 32-bit Windows Software New version: Better performance and lower memory consumption although this can be tweaked. It's portable so locate the MJRegwatcher...
Winamp 5.66 Last Winamp version
Winamp.com and associated web services will no longer be available past December 20, 2013. Additionally, Winamp Media players will no longer be available for download. Please download the latest version before that date. See release notes for latest improvements to this last release. Thanks for...
Ebook users - Calibre 0.97 released - fixes and pdf improvements
Hi there just a notice to all ebook lovers / users etc. The EXCELLENT calibre ebook management program (free) has been updated to version 0.97 and works fine. Converts all sorts of ebook formats from one to another - e.g mobi to epub (and vice versa) of course thereby HUGELY expanding the...
Winamp and mad 0.15 ?
Hello everyone.I have got an issue with the new updated version of the MAD plugin for WINAMP.I simply can not figure out how to install it.It went fine with the latest beta version(0.14b) and it sounds realy good,and then i thourght it must be even better with the new version.So could someone help...
Winamp 5.621 released
Change Log New: Fraunhofer AAC Codec with VBR encoding support New: Theora decoder for MKV Improved: New extra large albumart and option to hide album title Improved: http status code 303 & 307 redirection support Fixed: Added a buffer overflow check for malformed Controller...
Chrome users, new version released [9.0.597.84]
Enjoy!. Haven't looked for a changelog though :o. EDIT: http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/
|Browsers & Mail|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34.