Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How To Disable Multiple Network

08 Mar 2012   #1
Dhvanil

Windows 7 ultimate 32bit
 
 
How To Disable Multiple Network

Hi I m Dhvanil From India..
I Just install Windows 7 32 bit few days ago..
I got a one problem with that is
In network and sharing center i saw multiple network. SO i want to disable one network
i attached my screen Shot for the same plz find it and help me.




Attached Thumbnails
How To Disable Multiple Network-untitled.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Mar 2012   #2
nckfrtg28

Mac OS X 10.9
 
 

Go to change network adapter settings. Then you can disable it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Mar 2012   #3
Dhvanil

Windows 7 ultimate 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nckfrtg28 View Post
Go to change network adapter settings. Then you can disable it.
i tried this but it is not working..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Mar 2012   #4
chev65

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dhvanil View Post
Hi I m Dhvanil From India..
I Just install Windows 7 32 bit few days ago..
I got a one problem with that is
In network and sharing center i saw multiple network. SO i want to disable one network
i attached my screen Shot for the same plz find it and help me.

You might want to try the procedure in the link below to fix the Unidentified network problem. This procedure usually works to fix this problem.

Windows 7 Unidentified Network, Limited Access, No Internet Connection Problem Resolved
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2012   #5
Dhvanil

Windows 7 ultimate 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dhvanil View Post
Hi I m Dhvanil From India..
I Just install Windows 7 32 bit few days ago..
I got a one problem with that is
In network and sharing center i saw multiple network. SO i want to disable one network
i attached my screen Shot for the same plz find it and help me.

You might want to try the procedure in the link below to fix the Unidentified network problem. This procedure usually works to fix this problem.

Windows 7 Unidentified Network, Limited Access, No Internet Connection Problem Resolved
This is also not working i tried all thing on it..
I have dial-up broadband connection.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2012   #6
chev65

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dhvanil View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dhvanil View Post
Hi I m Dhvanil From India..
I Just install Windows 7 32 bit few days ago..
I got a one problem with that is
In network and sharing center i saw multiple network. SO i want to disable one network
i attached my screen Shot for the same plz find it and help me.

You might want to try the procedure in the link below to fix the Unidentified network problem. This procedure usually works to fix this problem.

Windows 7 Unidentified Network, Limited Access, No Internet Connection Problem Resolved
This is also not working i tried all thing on it..
I have dial-up broadband connection.
If you can post a screen shot of your ipconfig/all and your device manager with network expanded it would be most helpful. :)

Examples below.


Attached Thumbnails
How To Disable Multiple Network-ipconfig2.png   How To Disable Multiple Network-device-manager-network-expanded.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Mar 2012   #7
Dhvanil

Windows 7 ultimate 32bit
 
 

Here is my screenshot of ipconfig and device manager


Attached Thumbnails
How To Disable Multiple Network-untitled.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Mar 2012   #8
chev65

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dhvanil View Post
Here is my screenshot of ipconfig and device manager
It looks like you have the same problem as described in the link I posted earlier.
http://pocketpccentral.net/blog/2009...blem-resolved/

For some reason you aren't getting the default IP from your router and instead it's showing up as .0000 which won't work for you.

You should first try resetting your router if you haven't already.

If that doesn't work you need to find out the default gateway of your router and input that number manually as per the link I posted earlier.

The default IP is usually something like 192.168.0.1 although you appear to be in another country that uses a different default gateway which should be similar to your IPv4 address which is shown, something in the range of 27.116.48.XX .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2012   #9
Dhvanil

Windows 7 ultimate 32bit
 
 

I have no Router , I have direct connection of internet
I have fiber optic cable
So my company didn't provide any router or something else.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2012   #10
Katherinez212

Windows 7
 
 

In Window 7 must have enable and disable option of installed network connections. It can creates problem when network connection suddenly stop functioning. Additionally, many Windows computers have multiple network connections installed. Sometimes these connections may interfere with each other. Disabling individual connections when they are not being used can improve network reliability and security.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 How To Disable Multiple Network




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
disable multiple windows of photo viewer. how to configure like XP?
Im sure you all know, but im new to W7. so need some experts help not interested in another photo viewer. I can view any picture I want through acdsee. I like photo viewer. when I click on a picture it opens multiple windows. anyway to configure it to stay in the same window? thank you....
Music, Pictures & Video
computers touchpad won't disable, tried multiple options.
My computers built in touchpad has became a nuisance as it frequently messes up my typing and I use an external mouse anyways.. These are the options I've tried: By the way I have a Dell inspiron 15", I honestly don't know the specific model as I threw away the box a while back, but it may still...
Hardware & Devices
Networks Shares over multiple network adapters on multiple subnets
I have a pretty elaborate home network consisting of a wired gigabit ethernet primary network and a wireless-N wireless network. everything i have been able to get functioning flawlessly excluding getting the windows shares and ps3 media server i run from a wired windows 7 64-bit server to share...
Network & Sharing
How to disable wireless network
Hi ! I have a wireless router at home and it recognizes the neighbours network too. I downloaded a program called netstumbler and it lists the network too. How can I block it? Thanks
Network & Sharing
Disable Network Alert?
when I turn on my computer I turn on my servers and then my desktop computer. Of course my desktop computer is faster so Windows Explorer always tells me it could not reconnect to the network drives (later they do connect) is there anyway I can turn that alert off? Thanks.
Network & Sharing


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App