internet exsploer crashing me pc ???


  1. Posts : 617
    windows 7 RTM
       #1

    internet exsploer crashing me pc ???


    Hi, there folks ive just started useing internet exsploer on me windows 7 6801 x64 and since ive been useing it this evening my pc just started BSOD anyone got any ideas please thnx in advance for help. dan
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #2

    can you give us the code numbers that it gave you or a screenshot of the BSOD??
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 617
    windows 7 RTM
    Thread Starter
       #3

    sorry i cant it just crashed so quick and went off and went to restart its self
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #4

    ok right click on my computer and click on properties...
    there go to advance system options...
    it will open a system properties window
    on the bottom where it says startup and recovery click on settings
    the startup and repair shoud open and there go to system failure and make sure automatically restart is uncheck then click ok on everything and if it happens again write it down....
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 617
    windows 7 RTM
    Thread Starter
       #5

    darkassain said:
    ok right click on my computer and click on properties...
    there go to advance system options...
    it will open a system properties window
    on the bottom where it says startup and recovery click on settings
    the startup and repair shoud open and there go to system failure and make sure automatically restart is uncheck then click ok on everything and if it happens again write it down....
    ok mate done that thank you very much for help if it happens again i will write down error msg just also noticed windows media center seems very jerky! dun know if thats got anything to do with crash.
    Last edited by dan7777; 12 Dec 2008 at 15:47. Reason: media center jerky!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #6

    dan7777 said:
    ok mate done that thank you very much for help if it happens again i will write down error msg just also noticed windows media center seems very jerky! dun know if thats got anything to do with crash.
    ok hope you do get a crash....
    j/k
    hope for the best of luck
    as for the media center problems can
    post your specs and if you installed any programs???
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 617
    windows 7 RTM
    Thread Starter
       #7

    darkassain said:
    ok hope you do get a crash....
    j/k
    hope for the best of luck
    as for the media center problems can
    post your specs and if you installed any programs???
    i installed tvu player my specs windows 7 6801 x64 will keep ya posted thnx.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #8

    dan7777 said:
    i installed tvu player my specs windows 7 6801 x64 will keep ya posted thnx.
    if it dosent happen for some time then it was then a random error
    as it says in the BSOD you can safely ignore it if doesn't happen again for a while....
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32.
Find Us