Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Adobe previews 64-bit Flash Player 'Square'

02 Oct 2010   #111
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Using Minefield x64 plus Adobe square x64 latest. Minefield up dated tonight and is now crashing frequently. I'm back in Chrome. Hopefully it'll probably be fixed again tomorrow.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Oct 2010   #112
bobtran

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Using Minefield x64 plus Adobe square x64 latest. Minefield up dated tonight and is now crashing frequently. I'm back in Chrome. Hopefully it'll probably be fixed again tomorrow.
Revert back to the previous nights build from Oct 1, 2010

Minefield Nightly build crashes

Hope this helps, Mine is working just fine now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Oct 2010   #113
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Using Minefield with Square flash player. Works fine here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Oct 2010   #114
stormy13
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Minefield updated again today it would seem,

Firefox Nightly Builds
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Oct 2010   #115
bobtran

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Still unstable on my computer, had to roll back to the Oct 1st build again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2010   #116
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Yup. still unstable on mine. Opens and then crashes straight away. I've not bothered rolling back to the build from 1.10.10. I figure it'll get fixed soon so I'm back in Chrome until it gets sorted
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2010   #117
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Minefield still not working. That's several days and several updates. Would have thought they would have got it sorted out by now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2010   #118
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Minefield still not working. That's several days and several updates. Would have thought they would have got it sorted out by now.
I haven't followed this thread much but what is the problem with Minefield exactly? I installed the latest build and it run perfectly fine.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2010   #119
Klaw117

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Minefield still not working. That's several days and several updates. Would have thought they would have got it sorted out by now.
I haven't followed this thread much but what is the problem with Minefield exactly? I installed the latest build and it run perfectly fine.
I think people said something about it crashing on startup. I'm not sure as reading this made me stop myself from updating Minefield. Maybe I should just test it out...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2010   #120
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Klaw117 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Minefield still not working. That's several days and several updates. Would have thought they would have got it sorted out by now.
I haven't followed this thread much but what is the problem with Minefield exactly? I installed the latest build and it run perfectly fine.
I think people said something about it crashing on startup. I'm not sure as reading this made me stop myself from updating Minefield. Maybe I should just test it out...
Well, I cannot tell you whether you should or shouldn't but I can tell you that I am uneffected for it.

To those having the startup problems, try reportig the bugs to Mozilla if you haven't already. There may be a chance they have no clue about the bug!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Adobe previews 64-bit Flash Player 'Square'




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Need help with Adobe Flash player
Hello all, I just recently developed a problem wherein every time I go to YouTube I get the dialog box asking if flash can store information on my computer. I cannot click on it or make changes, the box stays put in the middle of video. Also, the amount of storage I choose never stays, meaning I...
Music, Pictures & Video
IE9 vs. Adobe Flash Player 11
For years, I have use Firefox as my default browser but with all the good things I read about IE9 I decided to give it a try. Almost immediately a problem arose. When I visited ABCnews and choose to look at this video (Betty White Wanted at the Democratic National Convention | Video - ABC News)...
Browsers & Mail
IE9 can't install Adobe Flash Square for 64-Bit IE. Can't save or open
Just wondering if I can.
Browsers & Mail
Firefox 4 64 bit with Adobe Flash Square
I have been using Minefield 4.0b8pre 64 bit with preview 2 of Adobe Flash Square 64 bit for about a week now with no issues. Is anyone else trying these out and have you had any issues?
Browsers & Mail
IE9 & Adobe Flash "Square" only in compatability mode?
I was on gamespot, trying to watch a video about a racing video game. I noticed that the video only played in the compatibility mode. If I wasn't in that, it just said I had to have adobe installed.
Browsers & Mail


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App