How to Get Your Windows 7 Beta 1 on Friday

Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 48565758596068 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #570

    Y'all may want to have a look here ...

    Windows 7 Official Beta Screen Shots
















    Later Ted
      My Computer

  2.    #571

    composer said:
    I am confused.

    These are three different webpages.

    I am logged into LIVE right now. I hit F5 and get get a pop up, secure site, continue?

    Not getting it - please advise!
    Go to the first one. In the upper right, LOG IN with your live ID.

    Now go to the second link he gave. It will give an error eventually like the one I posted. Keep refreshing until you get a code.

    That is all there is to it.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 77
    Windows 7 /Windows Vista 32 Ultimate / OS X Leopard
       #572

    DiamondNRG said:
    You should not get 404 errors, you should get this error: (see attachment)

    I'll sell you a key for $5.00 :)
    I am NOT getting this error - so, once again, while logged in, can someone just point me being logged in with LIVE to what page I should be hitting F5 for?

    Thanks!!!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 49
    Windows 7 7100 RC 1, Windows Vista 64, Windows XP, MAC OS X 10.5.5
       #573

    Did you guys get unique keys? I got two unique keys, one for the 32-bit and the other for the 64-bit. But if I do the procedure again I get the same key number as before. Doesn't matter to me though as you are allowed to install using one key on three different machines...

    I'm just curious on how you got several unique keys...
      My Computer

  5.    #574

    Mindstorm said:
    Did you guys get unique keys? I got two unique keys, one for the 32-bit and the other for the 64-bit. But if I do the procedure again I get the same key number as before. Doesn't matter to me though as you are allowed to install using one key on three different machines...

    I'm just curious on how you got several unique keys...
    They got them by using different LIVE ID's.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 77
    Windows 7 /Windows Vista 32 Ultimate / OS X Leopard
       #575

    DiamondNRG said:
    No no no, none of those... I told you to read THIS post:

    Okay, I am at the ERROR page, so being logged in with LIVE, (it does say LOG OUT), all I have to do is keep hitting F5?

    Thanks

      My Computer

  7.    #576

    composer said:
    I am NOT getting this error - so, once again, while logged in, can someone just point me being logged in with LIVE to what page I should be hitting F5 for?

    Thanks!!!
    I already answered you!!!

    Here it is one more time...

    GO HERE:
    Windows Client TechCenter Home
    NOW CLICK "SIGN IN" IN THE UPPER RIGHT

    NOW GO HERE IN A NEW TAB:
    https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...4-ww&LCID=1033

    You will get an error like this...
    How to Get Your Windows 7 Beta 1 on Friday-error.jpg

    NOW KEEP HITTING F5 (REFRESH) UNTIL YOU GET A KEY!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to Get Your Windows 7 Beta 1 on Friday-error.jpg  
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 128
    Windows 7
       #577

    DiamondNRG said:
    Did you by any chance do some sort of crack already before?
    yesh?
    if i did a crack can i undo it by formatting drive and installing win 7 again i gots all back ups so yah LOL
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 104
    Vista x64 Windows7 x64
       #578

    The more the time pass the more it's getting harder to get more keys. Soon they will be like GOLD.
      My Computer

  10.    #579

    XxKOLOHExX said:
    yesh?
    if i did a crack can i undo it by formatting drive and installing win 7 again i gots all back ups so yah LOL
    Yup, you screwed it up already. Format time.
      My Computer


 
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 48565758596068 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:05.
Find Us