How to Get Your Windows 7 Beta 1 on Friday

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 53616263646573 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 25
    windows 7 7000
       #620

    i only got one key, didnt want to be greedy
    and only really need one on my comp
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 256
    Windows 7 RTM
       #621

    composer said:
    Well I got one via email and am not sure how many he will use it for and I don't have any permission to send it to you - if I install and get up and running and find out that he sent me one that he won't use and you can install on 3, I will send it to you (with his permission) as I will want one for DESK and one for LAP - in the meantime, I will be up all night looking and will send you your own once I get one. Email me at filmtvbiz@liv
    Yeah if it works out id appreciate it. I only need to use it on my desktop.
      My Computer

  3.    #622

    composer said:
    Well I got one via email and am not sure how many he will use it for and I don't have any permission to send it to you - if I install and get up and running and find out that he sent me one that he won't use and you can install on 3, I will send it to you (with his permission) as I will want one for DESK and one for LAP - in the meantime, I will be up all night looking and will send you your own once I get one. Email me at filmtvbiz@liv
    I think you should just keep the 1 you have and give up. Not trying to be mean.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 8
    Windows 7
       #623

    So... since the keys are gone according to this site and from what my friends have been telling me, is the only option now to do the illegal hack? If it is can someone explain to me how to go about doing that because I have like only a little while left on my version and I do not want to lose it.
      My Computer

  5.    #624

    BucSox79 said:
    Yeah if it works out id appreciate it. I only need to use it on my desktop.
    I will send you one via PM right now. We only have 6 machines (3 people, 2 each) so technically I should be good with just 2 keys...

    CHECK YOUR Private Messages! And remember to tip the scales :)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 104
    Vista x64 Windows7 x64
       #625

    composer said:
    Well I got one via email and am not sure how many he will use it for and I don't have any permission to send it to you - if I install and get up and running and find out that he sent me one that he won't use and you can install on 3, I will send it to you (with his permission) as I will want one for DESK and one for LAP - in the meantime, I will be up all night looking and will send you your own once I get one. Email me at filmtvbiz@liv
    Composer the one I sent you I will not use it at all. So you can share with someone else if you want! :)
    I am off to bed now! Happy as I helped someone at least!! :)
      My Computer

  7.    #626

    NewNerd said:
    So... since the keys are gone according to this site and from what my friends have been telling me, is the only option now to do the illegal hack? If it is can someone explain to me how to go about doing that because I have like only a little while left on my version and I do not want to lose it.
    Do the re-arm method if you are close on running out of time. There is no way you can be out of the 120 days as this build was created in December :)
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 11
    XP Pro, Windows 7 Pro
       #627

    Go here to get the direct download links, we can always try and get the keys later.

    1.76gb downloaded and 1h to go.

    Windows 7: Windows 7 Beta Available Pulled ; "No ETA" on Product Keys
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 256
    Windows 7 RTM
       #628

    DiamondNRG said:
    I will send you one via PM right now. We only have 6 machines (3 people, 2 each) so technically I should be good with just 2 keys...

    CHECK YOUR Private Messages! And remember to tip the scales :)
    Righteous. Thanks! Scales tipped.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #629

    NewNerd said:
    So... since the keys are gone according to this site and from what my friends have been telling me, is the only option now to do the illegal hack? If it is can someone explain to me how to go about doing that because I have like only a little while left on my version and I do not want to lose it.
    Hello NewNerd, welcome to Se7en Forums!

    Have a look at this.

    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-120-days.html





    Later Ted
      My Computer


 
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 53616263646573 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:34.
Find Us