Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 RTM (The Final Countdown...)

10 Jul 2009   #161
manosdoc

Windows 7 / W2k8 R2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by wguimb View Post
Yes, things wrong = bugs

BTW, if MSFT is actually going to release RTM to partners at the WPC09 next week, they better get a move on!!!!! Looking into my crystal ball, hmmm July 24th equals RTM stamped gold (most likely renamed to 7300).

Wrong things, don't have to be within "actual" window 7 code.



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Jul 2009   #162
zrob

Windows 7 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by aerandir92 View Post
The only problem with this is that version E comes to all of Europe and not only to the countries that are in the EU. So countries like Norway would get that crappy version even though they haven't said anything against MS and IE


Sorry my bad english.. I'm from Norway as you might gues
Hey aerandir92, your English is great....much better then my Norwegian...and my Grandparents came from Norway and Denmark
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jul 2009   #163
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Build 7271 could still be the RTM not re-compiled to RTM. Someone said that Microsoft was going to really test it today...so if 7271 checks out then it could be recompiled as 7300 in the next three days (remember what WZor said a while back? Microsoft works around the clock on these builds)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Jul 2009   #164
aerandir92

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8 x64 Release Preview
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zrob View Post
Hey aerandir92, your English is great....much better then my Norwegian...and my Grandparents came from Norway and Denmark

Thank you!

Your Grandparents came from Norway and Denmark you say?
That's funny 'cause I got someone that I can almoste call my Grandparents (mother and father of my stephfather) and they are too from Norway and Denmark
Editx2: I said sorry for my bad English because my head where all fuzzy and I had a hard time finding the words. Oh damn it now I got that feeling again x)

Edit: Back to topic: I really hope the 7271 will be the RTM 'cause I'm tired of waiting!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jul 2009   #165
LFB

Windows7 Enterprise SP1 x64 (Technet)
 
 

well, i guess the RTM final build target was not today, right?

And the RTM sign off will not be on July 13...

conclusion 1: Every predictions just FAILED!

Final conclusion: We don't know nothing about RTM...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jul 2009   #166
aerandir92

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8 x64 Release Preview
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LFB View Post
well, i guess the RTM final build target was not today, right?

And the RTM sign off will not be on July 13...

conclusion 1: Every predictions just FAILED!

Final conclusion: We don't know nothing about RTM...

Good conclusion! I've been think so myself for a wile.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jul 2009   #167
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LFB View Post
well, i guess the RTM final build target was not today, right?

And the RTM sign off will not be on July 13...

conclusion 1: Every predictions just FAILED!

Final conclusion: We don't know nothing about RTM...
Remember it is not to late yet to see another build compiled today (they work around the clock on them and the FINAL RTM build could be compiled today). If you look at my post above...7271 could become the final compiled build with it being recompiled over the next two days into the RTM
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jul 2009   #168
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

7272 should be compiled soon. I don't know, it just sounds right to me.

7272 = 7300 RTM (I hope)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jul 2009   #169
LFB

Windows7 Enterprise SP1 x64 (Technet)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane2424 View Post
Remember it is not to late yet to see another build compiled today (they work around the clock on them and the FINAL RTM build could be compiled today). If you look at my post above...7271 could become the final compiled build with it being recompiled over the next two days into the RTM
Hope you're right... really do.

I'm just pissed off...

Guess I'll just buy a Magic 8 ball and ask for predictions... lol

My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jul 2009   #170
dan7777

windows 7 RTM
 
 

think we just have to be patient best things come to those who wait
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 RTM (The Final Countdown...)




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
The Final Countdown!
Well we're on the last 2 weeks before the party begins! Would be nice to have a shoutbox just for that day so we could have some fun!
Chillout Room
Windows Marketplace Update - Countdown to Launch
More...
News
The Final Countdown to Windows 7 GA
SF It is finally time. For those that don't have the RTM than you have waited almost three years for this. From this point forward we are on the final stretch to General Availability of Windows 7. In exactly 31 days from now it will be available on store shelves. Some of us are hosting...
General Discussion
countdown
In case you forgot:D Customized counter
General Discussion
Windows 7 Countdown
Hi all, Thought we could all do with a Windows 7 Countdown timer so I put one on my website- Windows 7 Countdown. Its set to the UK for October 22nd 2009, can't wait! :D
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App