Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 hits RTM

22 Jul 2009   #201
scozzie

W7 7201
 
 

Also had it confirmed in the MS Beta newsgroups by an MS employee...that build number if final!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Jul 2009   #202
hcorissa

Win7 HP (RTMx86), Win7 Ultimate (7229x86)
 
 

This is my first post but I am not new to this forum as I have been a lurker for a very long time. But I had to make this post to THANK several of the great posters here. They answered so many of my questions without me having to even post as so many others posted the same questions, over and over again, lol!

So a special thank you to Orbital Shark, Zidane24 and SoLAr as well as to the many other great members of sevenforums! Even though the RTM is now out I will continue to come to this forum for any questions I may have and for some of the great tutorials by its members.

And after reading all of the posts in this thread I just have to say for those members that have shown a rather blatant disregard for the work of Wzor and Sukonka/Zukona Team, as well as, the advise offered to you by the sevenforums members you should be ashamed. They worked hard to bring you the many builds over the last few months and the news about the RTM. The least many of you can do is show some respect!

so again thanks and respect for everything!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #203
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 


warning   Warning
Posting of links or talking about illegal activation practices concerning the RTM will be noticed...and likely you will leave on that thought
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jul 2009   #204
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hcorissa View Post
This is my first post but I am not new to this forum as I have been a lurker for a very long time. But I had to make this post to THANK several of the great posters here. They answered so many of my questions without me having to even post as so many others posted the same questions, over and over again, lol!

So a special thank you to Orbital Shark, Zidane24 and SoLAr as well as to the many other great members of sevenforums! Even though the RTM is now out I will continue to come to this forum for any questions I may have and for some of the great tutorials by its members.

And after reading all of the posts in this thread I just have to say for those members that have shown a rather blatant disregard for the work of Wzor and Sukonka/Zukona Team, as well as, the advise offered to you by the sevenforums members you should be ashamed. They worked hard to bring you the many builds over the last few months and the news about the RTM. The least many of you can do is show some respect!

so again thanks and respect for everything!
Heh...why thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #205
KazeNoKoe23

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
Nevermind... quote is from Neowin.net.

Microsoft announces Windows 7 RTM, MGX details
Neowin's been going downhill lately, on many levels.

Still, it's a relief to know Windows 7 has OFFICIALLY RTM'd.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #206
scozzie

W7 7201
 
 

Without wanting to violate any requests for links or questions about leaks...

I just wanted to ask about the previous leaked build of 7600.16385. This wasn't the "final" ISO build from MS was it? This was an ISO made up from previous files? I realise this build is the final build number though.

And we still have to wait for the "official" RTM gold build? Or am I wrong, and the leaked 7600.16385 is the FINAL thing?

What I mean is, the ISO that will appear on Technet is NOT the current leaked ISO.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #207
BRAQUET

WINDOWS 7 rtm 16384
 
 

hello have you heard that the 16386 will be the official number for shop version

16386 is it possible to find it on torrent ???

tanks in advance
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #208
scozzie

W7 7201
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BRAQUET View Post
hello have you heard that the 16386 will be the official number for shop version

16386 is it possible to find it on torrent ???

tanks in advance
No, 16385 has been confirmed by Microsoft as the final build.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #209
BRAQUET

WINDOWS 7 rtm 16384
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by scozzie View Post
No, 16385 has been confirmed by Microsoft as the final build.

yes but in shop 16386 will be the number for version with more wallpappers and special destkop and effects
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2009   #210
bala7

Windows 7 64 bit Build 7600 RTM
 
 

May i know the md5 and hash of the final build iso??. Earlier i had the source files downloaded in rar(64 bit) format and made my own bootable dvd of that and im using it now!
Is there any other geniune iso leaked for the final RTM build(64 bit)?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 hits RTM




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft's Windows 7 hits 600 million licenses sold
Read more at: Microsoft's Windows 7 hits 600 million licenses sold | Microsoft - CNET News
News
Pre-release Windows 8 code hits PC makers
Pre-release Windows 8 code hits PC makers Microsoft prepping IE 10, already? Source ...
News
Windows DLL bug hits dozens of apps
Read More: Windows DLL bug hits dozens of apps | Security - CNET News
System Security
Windows Azure platform hits general availability.
Source - Windows Azure platform hits general availability
News
Windows 7 Hits a New Low
Windows 7 Hits a New Low No not its expectation or usage but its lowest boot specification!!! Screenshots below: 128 MB memory http://images.pcworld.com/news/graphics/166992-daveblog_ancientw7_original.jpg
News
Windows 7 build 7000 64-bit version hits torrent sites
Windows 7 build 7000 64-bit version hits torrent sites Almost two weeks after Windows 7 build 7000 32-bit was leaked, the 64-bit version (7000.0.081212-1400_client_en-us_Ultimate-GB1CULXFRE_EN_DVD.ISO) has hit torrent sites. The first 7xxx build marks the entrance of...
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App