Vote for the Best Windows Website 2009

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 28,573
    Windows 10 Pro x64 [Latest Release Preview]
       #170

    Tews said:
    We'll have to keep an eye on this...
    Maybe two
    Vote for the Best Windows Website 2009-avatar_14217.gif

    Looking at their demographic (sorry to our members from the subcontinent in question), I think that creative accounting may be a factor

      My Computers


  2. LFB
    Posts : 697
    Windows7 Enterprise SP1 x64 (Technet)
       #171

    I knew it...

    since the poll gone private... There's no trustful contest... dammit...
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 4,573
       #172

    I have a contest that you can trust. Email $20 to the Antman. I will post the results.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #173

    Antman said:
    I have a contest that you can trust. Email $20 to the Antman. I will post the results.
    LMAO!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,639
    Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
       #174

    Antman said:
    I have a contest that you can trust. Email $20 to the Antman. I will post the results.
    LOL I'll pass unless you accept that rare monopoly money (so rare it can be found in every monopoly game).

    EDIT: Is it me or does WindowsVally.com look like a microsoft website? (I know its not, but just the way it looks..)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9,582
    Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
       #175

    Antman said:
    I have a contest that you can trust. Email $20 to the Antman. I will post the results.
    I'm sorry, but I don't have any I.O.U. available. Do you take U.O.Me. instead?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 4,573
       #176

    DarkNovaGundam said:
    LOL I'll pass unless you accept that rare monopoly money (so rare it can be found in every monopoly game).

    EDIT: Is it me or does WindowsVally.com look like a microsoft website? (I know its not, but just the way it looks..)
    I struggled with that website until I found the disclaimer. It absolutely appeared as a MS site. That site is designed to sell ad space.

    FYI - Monopoly is not just a game. Think of it as homework.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 4,573
       #177

    Dwarf said:
    I'm sorry, but I don't have any I.O.U. available. Do you take U.O.Me. instead?
    I will glady owe you. I would rather owe you than to try and cheat you out of it.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #178

    Antman said:
    I struggled with that website until I found the disclaimer. It absolutely appeared as a MS site. That site is designed to sell ad space.
    Thanks, I wondered that myself.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,161
    Windows 8.1 PRO
       #179

    Copyright Windows Valley . All rights reserved. Copyright Policy | Privary Statement | Feedback
    All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners.
    Windows Valley is not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation.
    .....
      My Computer


 
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41.
Find Us