Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Vote for the Best Windows Website 2009

11 Aug 2009   #11
Slimy

Windows 7
 
 

The judges voted and Sevenforums tied for first. Now it's up to the users to vote.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
11 Aug 2009   #12
dmex

 

Voted, I hope they fixed the problems plaguing the last competition
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2009   #13
TGSoldier

 
 

Voted

Good Stuff



The Winner of The Windows Club’s Best Windows Website Contest 2009, will get a Free Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade (when available), Windows Vista Ultimate dvd box, Microsoft Office 2007 dvd box, and licenses of ESET Smart Security Suite 4, TuneUp Utilities 2009, SnagIt 9, Acronis True Image Home 2009, Diskeeper 2009, Glary Utilities Pro, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Full, Extensions For Windows®, PerfectSpeed & WinPatrol Plus. A “I’m A PC” tee has also been included.
The 2nd & 3rd runners-up, will each get, will get a copies of Windows 7 Home Premium and license of TuneUp Utilities, Acronis True Image Home 2009, Diskeeper, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, PerfectSpeed & WinPatrol Plus.


The 4th & 5th runners-up will get a free license of Webroot Security Essentials.The first 50 to submit their entries would get the paid version of a-squared Anti-Malware 4.5 absoluteleFREE!





My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Aug 2009   #14
Sammy

vista x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dmex View Post
I hope they fixed the problems plaguing the last competition
I was going to say the samething, my vote in
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2009   #15
windows7user

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Voted. Hope you guys win. I like this site a lot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2009   #16
TGSoldier

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dmex View Post
Voted, I hope they fixed the problems plaguing the last competition
What problems?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2009   #17
Brink

64-bit Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TGSoldier View Post
Voted

Good Stuff



The Winner of The Windows Club’s Best Windows Website Contest 2009, will get a Free Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade (when available), Windows Vista Ultimate dvd box, Microsoft Office 2007 dvd box, and licenses of ESET Smart Security Suite 4, TuneUp Utilities 2009, SnagIt 9, Acronis True Image Home 2009, Diskeeper 2009, Glary Utilities Pro, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Full, Extensions For Windows®, PerfectSpeed & WinPatrol Plus. A “I’m A PC” tee has also been included.
The 2nd & 3rd runners-up, will each get, will get a copies of Windows 7 Home Premium and license of TuneUp Utilities, Acronis True Image Home 2009, Diskeeper, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, PerfectSpeed & WinPatrol Plus.



The 4th & 5th runners-up will get a free license of Webroot Security Essentials.The first 50 to submit their entries would get the paid version of a-squared Anti-Malware 4.5 absoluteleFREE!
Yes,

If we win anything, we will hold a contest for our members to give away these prizes to some lucky members for being so great.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2009   #18
Sammy

vista x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TGSoldier View Post
What problems?
People where cheating the votes
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2009   #19
The Wise Vivi

Windows 7 RC 7100 x64
 
 

Voted!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2009   #20
visy199

XP SP2
 
 

Voted!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Vote for the Best Windows Website 2009




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
WinPatrol 2009 Update v16.0.2009.1
WinPatrol 2009 Upgrade
System Security


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:42.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App