Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 Pro $19 for students

20 Aug 2009   #141
darkassain

Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Crypto View Post
Yup, No emails, Just checked now and Payment was Processed wating for another email which is the lastone from MSDNAA.

Any chance that MSDNAA will add Windows 7 Ultimate ?
according to what i saw its already there...
(at least on the ACM website...)
since i already have technet having access to windows 7 cd for $19 isnt so bad
(my question is how much is the shipping/handling or the total price for the disc to be sent?)


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
20 Aug 2009   #142
Crypto

Windows 7 Professional, Windows XP
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by darkassain View Post
according to what i saw its already there...
(at least on the ACM website...)
since i already have technet having access to windows 7 cd for $19 isnt so bad
(my question is how much is the shipping/handling or the total price for the disc to be sent?)
Oh, but i only see the RTM Professional, and RC on the Ultimate.
Do you have a link to the ACM page ? just wanna make sure.


Attached Images
Windows 7 Pro  for students-untitledf.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2009   #143
ShazaM

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit (Build 7600)
 
 

The Ultimate build that's on ACM is the RC, it's definitely not 7600 I'm sure of that. I guess we'll find out in October.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Aug 2009   #144
netomx

Windows 7 Professional x86
 
 

just to inform... 100% working =D

just need office
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2009   #145
Crypto

Windows 7 Professional, Windows XP
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ShazaM View Post
The Ultimate build that's on ACM is the RC, it's definitely not 7600 I'm sure of that. I guess we'll find out in October.

hmm, yea, then on the otherhand, if Ultimate is released, then Re-Installing to ultimate again means loosing the Pro. key + Reinstalling everything again. Im fed up of this.
So can anyone whos got some legit sources regarding this matter, which is, " Will Windows 7 Ultimate be Avail on MSDNAA ?" give a hint at us
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2009   #146
Crypto

Windows 7 Professional, Windows XP
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by netomx View Post
just to inform... 100% working =D

just need office
You wont get Office from ACM ,
Quote:
Available Software Titles
......
Currently popular Microsoft productivity software titles such as Office, Word and Excel are specifically not available as part of this program.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2009   #147
darkassain

Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Crypto View Post
Oh, but i only see the RTM Professional, and RC on the Ultimate.
Do you have a link to the ACM page ? just wanna make sure.
look below

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ShazaM View Post
The Ultimate build that's on ACM is the RC, it's definitely not 7600 I'm sure of that. I guess we'll find out in October.
yes you are right ...
windows 7 ultimate is there but only the 7100 build not the 7600...
sorry for the confusion...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Crypto View Post
hmm, yea, then on the otherhand, if Ultimate is released, then Re-Installing to ultimate again means loosing the Pro. key + Reinstalling everything again. Im fed up of this.
So can anyone whos got some legit sources regarding this matter, which is, " Will Windows 7 Ultimate be Avail on MSDNAA ?" give a hint at us
according to what is see ( checking on vista which has business which = professional...) most likely not...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2009   #148
rtp20in

Windows 7 Pro X64
 
 

I am downloading the file right now. But the file extension is .sdc. What to do with that file type?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2009   #149
polycue

Windows 7 Professional x64 x86 VISTA XP 98SE 95 3.x
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rtp20in View Post
I am downloading the file right now. But the file extension is .sdc. What to do with that file type?
This is the temporary file...after the download it will create the .iso file.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2009   #150
darkassain

Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rtp20in View Post
I am downloading the file right now. But the file extension is .sdc. What to do with that file type?
read this....
MSDNAA / ELMS Frequently Asked Questions
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 Pro $19 for students




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Students to get Windows 8 upgrade discount
Read more at source: Students to get Windows 8 upgrade discount | Windows 8 - CNET Reviews
News
Windows 7 deal for college students
Hi there, I am building a new PC and want to buy Windows 7 from the cheapest place. The $30 deal for college students is apparently gone. Right now they are offering it for $65 for college students which is still a decent deal. I am attending community college and they do not sell Windows 7 nor do...
General Discussion
Two Students, Two Downloads?
I've got twins. Both with college emails. We've upgraded one computer. Before running the install I copied all files to a jump drive. My question would be, do you have to download the files again or as long as you pay again and get the new product ID, can you use the same install files? Or is the...
Installation & Setup
Buy Windows 7 for only 30 - [UK Students Only]
More...
News
Buy Windows 7 for only $29.99 -[US Students Only]
741 √ You qualify if you have a valid .EDU e-mail OR an e-mail address through one of the educational institutions listed here.
News
Windows 7 RTM already Used by Aus Students since August
Read More-->
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App