Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Global Windows 7 Launch Party

04 Sep 2009   #31
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by holo88 View Post
And the grand prize winner will receive a keg stand courtesy of none other than
Bill ****** Gates. ..... e-p-i-c!!

i'd sign up, but the locals here tend to shoot at anyone wearing a tie.... + the magic picture boxes both frighten and enrage them. not a good idea ... or is it?
^ Quick effective way of getting rid of Bill Gates...without any effort on your part


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Sep 2009   #32
holo88

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

I suppose i could get some kind of cow race going. or a tractor pull (w/e the hell that is)
hehe ... nascow

I wonder (aside from you guys) how many people are actually going to throw one of these shindigs. i've tried a voip type party (forgot the occasion) and i was board to tears.
but a real party, with real people, in the actual world... could be fun.
(i've only been to one, where people wore togas, it was ... cantrememberable)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2009   #33
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by holo88 View Post
I suppose i could get some kind of cow race going. or a tractor pull (w/e the hell that is)
hehe ... nascow

I wonder (aside from you guys) how many people are actually going to throw one of these shindigs. i've tried a voip type party (forgot the occasion) and i was board to tears.
but a real party, with real people, in the actual world... could be fun.
(i've only been to one, where people wore togas, it was ... cantrememberable)
LOL @ Nascow
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Sep 2009   #34
chuckr

XP_Pro, W7_7201, W7RC.vhd, SciLinux5.3, Fedora12, Fedora9_2x, OpenSolaris_09-06
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by holo88 View Post
an
i'd sign up, but the locals here tend to shoot at anyone wearing a tie.... + the magic picture boxes both frighten and enrage them. not a good idea ... or is it?
Do you think they could handle 'streamers and balloons' ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Sep 2009   #35
MrGreen

Windows 7 RC. Build 7100. 32 Bit.
 
 
Windows 7 Launch Party!!!

Alright, woohoo! Anyone signing up for the Windows 7 Launch Party? If you get in, you get Windows 7 Ultimate -Special Edition- Free, along with a free Party Pack (it remains a mystery to what it is), and a chance to win a $750 computer!

Just sign up, wait until Sept 17 for an answer, host a party for Windows 7 at your home, and woohoo.

Lol, too lazy and tired to look up all the links, just Google "Windows 7 Launch party". It should be the first link or so.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Sep 2009   #36
harpua

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Retail)
 
 

If I get selected, I'll be hosting my party in Honolulu.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Sep 2009   #37
masterB

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by harpua View Post
If I get selected, I'll be hosting my party in Honolulu.
Great, I am coming!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Sep 2009   #38
burtie

Vista/Windows 7
 
 

Signed up
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2009   #39
Sevenfreak

windows seven and XP dual boot
 
 

Boston here and registered
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2009   #40
7Dreams

Windows 7 Build 7600 64bit/Ubuntu/Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by holo88 View Post
And the grand prize winner will receive a keg stand courtesy of none other than
Bill ****** Gates. ..... e-p-i-c!!

i'd sign up, but the locals here tend to shoot at anyone wearing a tie.... + the magic picture boxes both frighten and enrage them. not a good idea ... or is it?
^ Quick effective way of getting rid of Bill Gates...without any effort on your part
Bill Gates...nooooo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Global Windows 7 Launch Party




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 Global System EQ
I want to apply an EQ that affects all output from windows 7. So that means I have no interest in how to use the EQ in WMP, foobar or winamp etc... that is not global, that is app specific. I have a realtek soundcard and the latest drivers (R2.70) and am aware of the graphic EQ settings...
Sound & Audio
MS Announces Global Launch of Windows MultiPoint Server
Source - Microsoft Announces Global Launch of Windows MultiPoint Server 2010: New shared resource computing solution increases access to affordable technology in education.
News
Hyderabad center in India launch party
The engineers and folks at Microsoft’s Hyderabad center in India, were apparently having a lot of cool fun for the launch. Here is a video where the Windows logo was unveiled using dominoes. ...
Chillout Room
MSFT is planning a Windows 7 launch party on October 22
Microsoft has been extremely secretive about the launch details but according to Foley company officials have begun sending out invites to bloggers and the media: Source http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=3788
News
Engineering Windows 7 for a Global Market
More...
News
Pirate Party 3rd Largest Political Party in Sweden
Support for the Swedish Pirate Party surged following the Pirate Bay verdict and today it became the third largest political party in the country. When they are elected for the European Parliament next month, the party hopes to end the abuse of copyright by multi-billion dollar corporations. ...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App