Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Microsoft unveils its thinnest Bluetooth Keyboard!

10 Sep 2009   #21
chuckr

XP_Pro, W7_7201, W7RC.vhd, SciLinux5.3, Fedora12, Fedora9_2x, OpenSolaris_09-06
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Just another victim of the Apple syndrome ... make it look nice, charge a ridiculous amount, without any improvements over a 12.00 model ... Thanks, but no thanks..
Did you intentionally skip the "Made in China",

because we don't really know yet?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Sep 2009   #22
7Dreams

Windows 7 Build 7600 64bit/Ubuntu/Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chuckr View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Just another victim of the Apple syndrome ... make it look nice, charge a ridiculous amount, without any improvements over a 12.00 model ... Thanks, but no thanks..
Did you intentionally skip the "Made in China",

because we don't really know yet?
lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Sep 2009   #23
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chuckr View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Just another victim of the Apple syndrome ... make it look nice, charge a ridiculous amount, without any improvements over a 12.00 model ... Thanks, but no thanks..
Did you intentionally skip the "Made in China",

because we don't really know yet?

Why, yes, I believe you are correct sir!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Sep 2009   #24
ChudaPati09

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by swarfega View Post
hmm no idea what bluetooth is like in regards to gaming.

But think of all those batteries you throw away ending up on the landfill.
I think it would be rechargeable......?

~Lordbob
I think it would be rechargeable also,
because its so thin to put a battery in.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Sep 2009   #25
ShazaM

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit (Build 7600)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Mine are all wired, but then again, they are gaming peripherals. I really do love the anti-ghosting on my keyboard. I can press every key at once, and it registers them all.

~Lordbob
Once Microsoft makes one of those thin keyboards with Anti-Ghosting functionality, then I'll buy one. Til then, I'll stick to my uber-awesome Razer Tarantula
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Sep 2009   #26
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ShazaM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Mine are all wired, but then again, they are gaming peripherals. I really do love the anti-ghosting on my keyboard. I can press every key at once, and it registers them all.

~Lordbob
Once Microsoft makes one of those thin keyboards with Anti-Ghosting functionality, then I'll buy one. Til then, I'll stick to my uber-awesome Razer Tarantula
That is what I have now. I love it.

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Sep 2009   #27
ShazaM

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit (Build 7600)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ShazaM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Mine are all wired, but then again, they are gaming peripherals. I really do love the anti-ghosting on my keyboard. I can press every key at once, and it registers them all.

~Lordbob
Once Microsoft makes one of those thin keyboards with Anti-Ghosting functionality, then I'll buy one. Til then, I'll stick to my uber-awesome Razer Tarantula
That is what I have now. I love it.

~Lordbob
Dude that keyboard is the f'ing bomb! I can't live without my Macro keys! They make life like 50 billion times easier!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Sep 2009   #28
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ShazaM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ShazaM View Post

Once Microsoft makes one of those thin keyboards with Anti-Ghosting functionality, then I'll buy one. Til then, I'll stick to my uber-awesome Razer Tarantula
That is what I have now. I love it.

~Lordbob
Dude that keyboard is the f'ing bomb! I can't live without my Macro keys! They make life like 50 billion times easier!
Mine won't work.

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Sep 2009   #29
Lanthus20

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

thats quite expensive... but I guess its because its bluetooth.

I really like the idea though, I dont see why there needs to be a keyboard but the number pad is great!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #30
7Dreams

Windows 7 Build 7600 64bit/Ubuntu/Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lanthus20 View Post
thats quite expensive... but I guess its because its bluetooth.

I really like the idea though, I dont see why there needs to be a keyboard but the number pad is great!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Microsoft unveils its thinnest Bluetooth Keyboard!




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
XPS M2010 Bluetooth- Keyboard sync issue - bluetooth
Hey guys im not one how post on these much just needing a little help with a head beater! I have a customer xps M2010 it has windows 7 32-bit 4gbs of ram Im currently running windows updates too SP1 So im not sure if Its ever connected its keyboard with windows 7 installed befor i got to...
Hardware & Devices
Microsoft Revamps Bing, Unveils New Logo
More... Here's another little sneak peak at the changes: http://i39.tinypic.com/2dihd15.jpg
News
Microsoft Unveils New Look
Microsoft Unveils a New Look - The Official Microsoft Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
News
Microsoft Unveils “Aurora”
More - Microsoft Unveils "Aurora" On-Premise/Cloud Hybrid Small Business Server | We Got Served
News
Microsoft unveils Windows Live Essentials Wave 4
Microsoft has begun sharing more information on Windows Live Essentials Wave 4. In addition to Messenger, the company is now previewing Mail, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, and Sync. Full Story: Microsoft unveils Windows Live Essentials Wave 4
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:55.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App