Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Office 2010 Public Beta Available on Technet/MSDN

14 Nov 2009   #111
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Probs why the cop came to him with a gun in the first place!
Exactly!

Homeless Guy: At last! Tomato Sou..
Cop: FREEZE! *points gun* Put the soup down.. and no one gets hurt..


Note   Note
This was in no way meant to degrade any one in any way, shape or form. If you took this comment offensively please let me know and I will take it down.
Tomato Soup...So Many Many Reasons its so Hmm Hmm Good!
.
.
.
BANG


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
14 Nov 2009   #112
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Probs why the cop came to him with a gun in the first place!
Exactly!

Homeless Guy: At last! Tomato Sou..
Cop: FREEZE! *points gun* Put the soup down.. and no one gets hurt..


Note   Note
This was in no way meant to degrade any one in any way, shape or form. If you took this comment offensively please let me know and I will take it down.
Tomato Soup...So Many Many Reasons its so Hmm Hmm Good!
.
.
.
BANG

hahhaha " Ten Seventy-two, suspect has been taken down, Tee soup has been retrieved" -pulls spoon out of back pocket- "Now, im gonna enjoy this"

Eat the evidence, who cares anyway, its just soup :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #113
poin2

Windows7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by najaboy View Post
Supposedly, 14.0.4514.1009, which leaked as WZor's BETA II, is indeed the public beta.
I believe there are references to that build going back 1-2 months.

And it appears there's a more recent build of 14.0.4622.1000 getting referenced here and there as the upcoming public beta.

The nice rounded number would be more consistent with what they tend to release publicly, too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Nov 2009   #114
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Eat the evidence, who cares anyway, its just soup :P
JUST SOUP!!! - it is TOMATO soup - show the soup some love!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #115
DarkDavil

7 x64/ Back-Track 4
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by poin2 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by najaboy View Post
Supposedly, 14.0.4514.1009, which leaked as WZor's BETA II, is indeed the public beta.
I believe there are references to that build going back 1-2 months.

And it appears there's a more recent build of 14.0.4622.1000 getting referenced here and there as the upcoming public beta.

The nice rounded number would be more consistent with what they tend to release publicly, too.
Thats the version i have, though mine is a legit version from MS. My dad registered for the technical preview, and we got a couple of Keys when the beta came out(my dad's company is business partners w/ MS) So, i mean, its pretty interesting, though it seems just like '07, besides a few GUI changes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #116
jedy48

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Tanks for post,very appreciated
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Nov 2009   #117
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 24c View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Eat the evidence, who cares anyway, its just soup :P
JUST SOUP!!! - it is TOMATO soup - show the soup some love!
Oh i showed it some love alright, i ate it , and if Zidane is right, 2 more days to release can't wait!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Nov 2009   #118
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 24c View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Eat the evidence, who cares anyway, its just soup :P
JUST SOUP!!! - it is TOMATO soup - show the soup some love!
Oh i showed it some love alright, i ate it , and if Zidane is right, 2 more days to release can't wait!
Yes.. of course.. if Zidane is right.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
My personal guess is November 17th. Since not only will the Xbox Live Service update occur that day, but also its the day the PDC09 starts.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Nov 2009   #119
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 24c View Post

JUST SOUP!!! - it is TOMATO soup - show the soup some love!
Oh i showed it some love alright, i ate it , and if Zidane is right, 2 more days to release can't wait!
Yes.. of course.. if Zidane is right.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
My personal guess is November 17th. Since not only will the Xbox Live Service update occur that day, but also its the day the PDC09 starts.
Deary me, that battle last night really shook me up, my apologies, if Darknovagamer is right.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Nov 2009   #120
jancuks85

MS Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Hi !Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta now avaible on Technet!


Attached Thumbnails
Office 2010 Public Beta Available on Technet/MSDN-tversana.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Office 2010 Public Beta Available on Technet/MSDN




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
MSDN, TechNet get Office 2010 this week.
Source - MSDN, TechNet get Office 2010 this week - Computerworld
News
Office pulled from Microsoft Store, MSDN, TechNet.
Source - Office pulled from Microsoft Store, MSDN, TechNet
News
Office 2010 Beta Public Download Site URL is Live
There are no links available yet, but the site is up. So maybe the public beta will be out this week. Download the Beta - Office Home and Business - Office.com Microsoft Office Beta - Office.com There will be three versions: Office Home and Business 2010 Beta Office Professional 2010...
News
Office 2010 Public Beta
Now available on Connect / Technet.
Microsoft Office
Windows 7 beta arrives on Connect, MSDN, and TechNet
Windows 7 beta is now available on Microsoft Connect, MSDN, and on TechNet. At the same time, Microsoft has given Windows Server 2008 R2 beta to its MSDN and TechNet subscribers as well. I'm not currently in the Windows Server 2008 R2 beta program on Microsoft Connect, but if you are, post in the...
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App