Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Office 2010 Public Beta Available on Technet/MSDN

08 Nov 2009   #61
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Extensa View Post
Now here's a question for you... I will be in a remote location for the next 2 weeks without internet... If the beta comes out say, next week... How long is it usually available for download?

Thanks,

Extensa

BTW: I am signed up on the website for notification of release of the beta.
Assuming they don't limit it like the original public beta of Windows 7 (first 90,000 I believe it was?), probably a month or two.

Though no one knows for sure until someone from Microsoft releases some information.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Nov 2009   #62
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Extensa View Post

BTW: I am signed up on the website for notification of release of the beta.
What website do we sign up at?
Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Nov 2009   #63
Colonel Travis

Black Label 7 x64
 
 

Beta signup notification here.

Side note: I got to be in the Tech Preview, so I've been getting the emails others here have posted about 2010. But I've gotten them way after I've read them here first. In fact, the one announcing the closing of the Tech Preview I got almost a day after I read it here. Seems to be that TechNet members get such info faster than non-TNs? Not sure. Doesn't bother me, though, because this site is on top of pretty much everything.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Nov 2009   #64
Win7User512

Windows 7 x64 / Same
 
 

Is this still planned? I can't wait. Be interesting to see what is new.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #65
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

C.T. Thanks for providing the link. Fabe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #66
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Colonel Travis View Post
Beta signup notification here.

Side note: I got to be in the Tech Preview, so I've been getting the emails others here have posted about 2010. But I've gotten them way after I've read them here first. In fact, the one announcing the closing of the Tech Preview I got almost a day after I read it here. Seems to be that TechNet members get such info faster than non-TNs? Not sure. Doesn't bother me, though, because this site is on top of pretty much everything.

Thanks for the link!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #67
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

Thank you for the link. I'm ready for 2010
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #68
garysgold

Vista Ult 64 bit Seven Ult RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
C.T. Thanks for providing the link. Fabe
Office 2010 Public Beta Available on Technet/MSDN-forum01-2857.gif


My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #69
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 
Offcie 2010 Public Beta to begin next week?

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Owen Williams - Neowin
Today, Microsoft sent out an email to Click-To-Run Technical Preview participants that outlined the public beta which was announced by Microsoft last month; next week an email will be sent out to give further details.

This news follows the announcement of other closing Connect groups, such as the fully-fledged Office 2010 Technical Preview group earlier last week.

According to the email, we might be seeing the public beta as early as next week - hopefully with some further new features and fixed bugs that were present in the early technical preview. Neowin will cover these developments as they happen.
Read the full article here.

-

I just want the beta soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #70
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Owen Williams - Neowin
Today, Microsoft sent out an email to Click-To-Run Technical Preview participants that outlined the public beta which was announced by Microsoft last month; next week an email will be sent out to give further details.

This news follows the announcement of other closing Connect groups, such as the fully-fledged Office 2010 Technical Preview group earlier last week.

According to the email, we might be seeing the public beta as early as next week - hopefully with some further new features and fixed bugs that were present in the early technical preview. Neowin will cover these developments as they happen.
Read the full article here.

-

I just want the beta soon.
I am very curious to see if WZor's BETA II is the public beta...

I am using BETA II and it is fantastic...I would be even happier if they chose a build after this build that was even better
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Office 2010 Public Beta Available on Technet/MSDN




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Office 365 Public Beta
more.. What is Office 365 Join the Office 365 Beta Office 365 FAQs
News
MSDN, TechNet get Office 2010 this week.
Source - MSDN, TechNet get Office 2010 this week - Computerworld
News
Office pulled from Microsoft Store, MSDN, TechNet.
Source - Office pulled from Microsoft Store, MSDN, TechNet
News
Office 2010 Beta Public Download Site URL is Live
There are no links available yet, but the site is up. So maybe the public beta will be out this week. Download the Beta - Office Home and Business - Office.com Microsoft Office Beta - Office.com There will be three versions: Office Home and Business 2010 Beta Office Professional 2010...
News
Office 2010 Public Beta
Now available on Connect / Technet.
Microsoft Office
Windows 7 beta arrives on Connect, MSDN, and TechNet
Windows 7 beta is now available on Microsoft Connect, MSDN, and on TechNet. At the same time, Microsoft has given Windows Server 2008 R2 beta to its MSDN and TechNet subscribers as well. I'm not currently in the Windows Server 2008 R2 beta program on Microsoft Connect, but if you are, post in the...
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:50.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App