Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: The leaked Windows 7 build 7025

29 Jan 2009   #31
lappydog

Windows 7 7022 x86
 
 

All I have to say about 7025 is:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
29 Jan 2009   #32
swarfega

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
 
 

id only download from official MS sites anyway.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jan 2009   #33
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lappydog View Post
All I have to say about 7025 is:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Yep, until somebody has it on their machine and can prove it beyond three pictures then it's all a bunch of hear say.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Jan 2009   #34
darkassain

Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by damoh View Post
lol @ 7777 if timelines right then that should not be around for at least 15 weeks lol, if MS continue there 2-3 builds a week. Your right about PC beta and generating traffic. It was the same with another site which shall remain nameless during the vista betas. Even today there are certain people with builds of longhorn that refused to share it with the community. I promise you that the RC will be a build wayyyy before 7777. darkassasin lets have a little bet on it ( gentlemans bet that is lol) im going to say that rc will be build 7030, what you think.
darn i didnt see your post....
yep i still remember the longhorn days....
sure ill give in...lol
(i mean i know that the RC will be before 7777 for sure but 7030 that interesting....)
i say 7040 (wild guess....)

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chris34 View Post
They've been fooled, just like most of us, because of the Windows 7 frenzy. It's not the first time a fake build of beta OS is posted and it won't be the last... If I remember well people got all paranoid when vista RTM was posted online and thought it was a fake because a couple of fake builds were posted online before.

Btw, I've read that if you play online poker, or online betting games/sites, you have a 100% chance to win with this 7777 build. Where can I get it?

Ok... sorry for the useless post
LMAO i guess we will have to wait and see...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by win7 View Post
You all seem to think the shots have been faked just cos you can't get the file? They could of been faked but you can't prove that. I will seriously laugh if this is leaked soon, as i do trust the pcbeta source, ok i don't know about the 7012 build but they were the ones who got me 7000 before any other site so......

Posting your own photoshop'd shots in no way prooves these were photoshop'd, only that it can easily be done which i think we all already know.
what i am trying to say is that screenshots are nothing these days....
what i say is give me a video (no cuts has to be realtime and of good quality...) which includes winver, the watermark build IE build and MCE version #'s, then and only then will there be positive evidence
as for the thread its here
Windows 7 Build 7012 Screenshots Emerged & Build 7013 Details

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Slimy View Post
No. Windows 7 build 7025 does indeed exist. Ars doesn't post news without making sure it's legit or stating otherwise.
i dont doubt that there is a 7025 build.....
what i doubt is that they have it and that those images are genuine....

its fake The one acquired by pcbeta...
http://www.namipan.com/d/7025.0.0901...1f6e4d00a0179c

direct link:
http://img.namipan.com/downfile/3cde...FRE_EN_DVD.iso
2.439 GB
compared to 2.439 GB with the win 7 7000 build....
http://218.93.248.125:8011/NamiRobotSetup.exe
this is the supposed upload....


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lappydog View Post
All I have to say about 7025 is:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
read above ^^^
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Airbot View Post
Yep, until somebody has it on their machine and can prove it beyond three pictures then it's all a bunch of hear say.
like i said ^^^^....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #35
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Yep, you said it DA. They may have 7025 or 7050 or 7999 in existence but to say Windows 7 Build 7025 is leaked when it's just based on a few pictures that could very well be faked and no one seems to have it is misleading IMO.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #36
djhallucn8

XP Pro, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 & 32 Build 7022
 
 

Its being worked on now or they are on higher builds, & its not leaked yet.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #37
damoh

Windows 7 RTM x64
 
 

i love it when things like this happen. back in the day faked screenshots were all the rage only last week i found along my travels a leaked screenshot of LH5003 lol it makes me laugh. problem is that it generates such a huge amount of traffic that its unreal. this time around however i have kept away from certain places mainly due to the amount of hassle they caused the community with holding leaks back etc... whist i understand that if somebody gets caught leaking they get fired, i completly understand that so then why leak it? hay all i have build 8888 its real good i spent days leaking it but i wont give it you come on give me a break.
So here we are all these years later. The fiasco that was LH has gone and now we have windows 7 and it starts all over again. Only thing is this time, that certain websites reputations are ruined. I have my own source for information, i would never ask for anything to be leaked. I would never put anyone in that position. at least with any luck windows 7 will be out this year and we wont have beta leaks for 4 years like last time.
A while back i remember asking somebody who was a well known whistler leaker how he did it. His reply
One CD burned a day with 20 meg on it. - seriously.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #38
win7

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x64 Windows 8 Enterprise RTM x64
 
 

Quote:
what i am trying to say is that screenshots are nothing these days....
what i say is give me a video (no cuts has to be realtime and of good quality...) which includes winver, the watermark build IE build and MCE version #'s, then and only then will there be positive evidence
as for the thread its here
Windows 7 Build 7012 Screenshots Emerged & Build 7013 Details
I see your point but just because a M$ employee (maybe) has shown shots it does not mean they will leak the file, and it does not mean just because the file is not leaked that you all have to be like "photoshop, fake" etc, you have no proof, none of you do.

I would rather seen shots than not, even if thew file is never leaked or a proper beta build. We will soon know more anyway...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 The leaked Windows 7 build 7025




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 Build 6.1.7025.0.090120-1850 Screenshots!
Screenshots have been leaked... now to find the file!! http://www.tech-exclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/windows7build70251.png http://www.tech-exclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/windows7build7025desktop.png http://www.tech-exclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/windows7build7025aboutwindow.png ...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App