Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: ACTA leak: ISPs to be bound by new rules

09 Mar 2010   #31
baron75mk2

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baron75mk2 View Post
just because someone might download something they really should pay for does not make them an evil bad person - a bit dodgy maybe at best but not bad at all - lee get off your soap box !! - who are you to judge who & what is good or bad?
What was that about judgment and soap boxes?

Quote:
- leave that to god
No, leave that sort of thing well and truly out of it...


Regardless of somebodies personal view point, someone else will always disagree, no matter what. It's human nature.

As for judgments on the behavior of others - realistically no-one has the right to judge anybody else, but it still occurs nevertheless. Again, that's just human nature.
what ? so im not alowed to metion the word god in these forums ? & that he ultimately decides who is wrong or right ? thats not getting on a soap box thats expressing an opinion which you seem so particular about pointing out - read the post properly & think next time


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Mar 2010   #32
darkassain

Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baron75mk2 View Post
what ? so im not alowed to metion the word god in these forums ? & that he ultimately decides who is wrong or right ? thats not getting on a soap box thats expressing an opinion which you seem so particular about pointing out - read the post properly & think next time
religion (mentioning God for example) seems to rattle people along forums such as these where not every believes in the same or in a religion as you or someone else does...

which is why religion as general sense is not usually seen here...

also because this is OT...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #33
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baron75mk2 View Post
what ? so im not alowed to metion the word god in these forums ? & that he ultimately decides who is wrong or right ?
It would be preferable not to. Not everybody prescribes that particular point of view.

Quote:
thats not getting on a soap box thats expressing an opinion which you seem so particular about pointing out - read the post properly & think next time
lol, I was merely pointing out a contradiction...

You yourself made a judgment ( ie - a bit dodgy maybe ) and in the next breath denounced someone else for making judgments in previous posts.

To me, that is proof that the post was read and thought was applied. All without the aid of a soapbox.



Cheers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Mar 2010   #34
baron75mk2

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by darkassain View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baron75mk2 View Post
what ? so im not alowed to metion the word god in these forums ? & that he ultimately decides who is wrong or right ? thats not getting on a soap box thats expressing an opinion which you seem so particular about pointing out - read the post properly & think next time
religion (mentioning God for example) seems to rattle people along forums such as these where not every believes in the same or in a religion as you or someone else does...

which is why religion as general sense is not usually seen here...

also because this is OT...
again no disagrements with this post at all - but if this person is allowed to call people thieves , peasants etc - then i will not apologise for a fundimental right to believe in something higher than man - in comparison i cant see how that is more offensive than insulting others - which i did not do - from what i can see the last few posts on this subject are concentrating on my posts & not reading the previous 3 pages - it seems he/she can have an opinion but if i express one - it gets picked to pieces - i wont apologise for standing up to someone who thinks they are supierior to everyone else - period & just because others dont believe in something does that mean i cant ? or even express the opinion that i do - freedom of speech anyone ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #35
RST101

Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
 
 

This is all really pointless if your argument consists of thief/peasant blah blah blah and like has been mentioned you are judging people you have never even seen let alone know.

Question - Will all the proceeds from this single released for the people of haiti go to them or do you think the studios will take a cut?


By the way ALL of my stuff is paid for except for a tweenies dvd because for the life of me I could not find it anywhere and so Should my three year old son miss out on learning because they don't produce nor sell dvds anymore?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #36
baron75mk2

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RST101 View Post
This is all really pointless if your argument consists of thief/peasant blah blah blah and like has been mentioned you are judging people you have never even seen let alone know.

Question - Will all the proceeds from this single released for the people of haiti go to them or do you think the studios will take a cut?


By the way ALL of my stuff is paid for except for a tweenies dvd because for the life of me I could not find it anywhere and so Should my three year old son miss out on learning because they don't produce nor sell dvds anymore?
lol-well this gets better & better you were one of the ones he was insulting in the first place - the main reason i posted to start with - post 19 you fool -

Again RST101 you have proven my point. If I cannot prove it is right then I will blame someone else. I will point out how stupid they are (meaning you) by saying they recorded a movie or television show (sorry never owned a VHS or Beta machine).

i dont know maybe hes right maybe you are stupid - as i was agreing with you in the first place
yet now your giving me grief for it

- i can see whats going on here your just looking for a reaction - ill leave all you all to it - cant be bothered anymore - what a bunch of prats

heres an idea why doint you all start up a lee fanclub & anyone who even disagrees all get together & trash them all over the place regardless if you were disagring with him as well

lol worst bunch of knit picking , self richious tossers ive ever encountered in a forum ever
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #37
z3r010

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baron75mk2 View Post
just because someone might download something they really should pay for does not make them an evil bad person
Nope it makes them a thief, plain and simple!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #38
baron75mk2

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baron75mk2 View Post
just because someone might download something they really should pay for does not make them an evil bad person
Nope it makes them a thief, plain and simple!!
you said it not me - i BUY all of my software / hardware - all i was saying was there are far worse people out there than some kid downloading a game or something i pay for all of my windows for instance - but i couldnt care less if someone can get it for free - they are the ones who will get caught doing it & pay the price so why should i care - but my initial point has been lost in a bunch of politically correct bullshit

now i have an administrator joining the bandwagon SO BAN ME SEE IF I GIVE A SHIT
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #39
z3r010

 

Ok
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2010   #40
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 ACTA leak: ISPs to be bound by new rules




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Firewall rules to prevent IP leak from sudden VPN disconnect?
Hello. I am using OpenVPN software and it's all setup and working. Seeing as im using a well known vpn program I was wondering if it was pretty straightforward to further secure the connection. Would anyone be able to direct me to a tutorial perhaps? or maybe I just need some specific firewall...
System Security
European Parliment Rejects ACTA
Finally, some common sense prevails! Source:- Europe Rejects ACTA Anti-Piracy Trade Agreement - The Hollywood Reporter (EDIT: This is my first ever news thread, so if anything's wrong with it please advise...)
News
Don't forget about ACTA
ZDNet How ACTA would affect you: FAQ | ZDNet Just because SOPA & PIPA are currently shelved, don't forget about the "elephant in the room".
News
Windows 7 key bound to DVD?
I have installed Windows 7 from a DVD from my friend. he deleted the ei.cfg-file but in the Setup i werent asked which version i want to install .. but the headline of th license-agreement said Ultimate x64 (what i wanted to install) ... so i went on! the installation worked and now i want to...
Installation & Setup
Bound to happen
Hustler is making a 3D Avatar parody porno. LOL. God I hated that propaganda movie. Hustler Producing Super Pricey Avatar 3D Porno
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App