Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 RC

19 Apr 2009   #461
iwantwindows7naw

Vista x64 Windows7 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kizo2703 View Post
Just send me tracker for 32bit when your done ,PLEASE!!
And thanks in advance!

yes yes I have the link too! LOL!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
19 Apr 2009   #462
marcellusmighty

 
 

You know, ironically enough, some Apple employees would have an idea of where to get the RC right away. MS has a small team of software devs on Apple's squad, so someone there could leak it too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2009   #463
Satch

Windows 7
 
 

I've been a long time lurker but am a first time poster. Hello to all.

It facinates me to see all this speculation on the RC and desire to get a new build every 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't itching to get the RC too. But I've remained patient and am still using build 7000, and use it only on my HTPC at present. Two reasons for this - 1) I'd piss off my other half if I kept on refreshing the system every couple of weeks, and 2) I don't want to go through the constant set up each time a new build comes out.

But it does make me laugh when I hear people saying "I've been on build X for so long now, how can I wait any longer for a new build?". What are these people going to do when the retail version of Windows 7 is finally released? No new leaks after that to live off...

Keep up the speculation guys. Very interesting to read none-the-less!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Apr 2009   #464
cjl2002

Windows 7
 
 

yes. already known that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2009   #465
Win7User512

Windows 7 x64 / Same
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Satch View Post
I've been a long time lurker but am a first time poster. Hello to all.

It facinates me to see all this speculation on the RC and desire to get a new build every 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't itching to get the RC too. But I've remained patient and am still using build 7000, and use it only on my HTPC at present. Two reasons for this - 1) I'd piss off my other half if I kept on refreshing the system every couple of weeks, and 2) I don't want to go through the constant set up each time a new build comes out.

But it does make me laugh when I hear people saying "I've been on build X for so long now, how can I wait any longer for a new build?". What are these people going to do when the retail version of Windows 7 is finally released? No new leaks after that to live off...

Keep up the speculation guys. Very interesting to read none-the-less!
I mainly want to get the RC, because of issues I have with 7000; hoping they will be resolved by RC.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2009   #466
Satch

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Win7User512 View Post
I mainly want to get the RC, because of issues I have with 7000; hoping they will be resolved by RC.
Exactly the same here. There are a few niggly bugs with Win7 Media Center which I believe have been ironed out in later builds. But I'm going to remain patient and wait for the RC on 5 May, 15 May, 15 November or whenever. Actually 15 November will present a problem given build 7000 expires before then...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2009   #467
wguimb

 

Later next year after Windows 7 is retailed, I suppose that Windows 8 will start in alpha stage. We have that to look forward to....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2009   #468
xan K

Windows 7 x64
 
 

yes, there will always be a windows 8 ahead...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2009   #469
Metaphysicat

7 7077
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Satch View Post
It facinates me to see all this speculation on the RC and desire to get a new build every 5 minutes.
not everyone is like this. i can easily wait 20 minutes between builds. sometimes 30.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2009   #470
MilesAhead

Windows 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by wguimb View Post
Later next year after Windows 7 is retailed, I suppose that Windows 8 will start in alpha stage. We have that to look forward to....
Don't forget the Service Packs!! That's like a hair of the dog whereas the OS is the whole bottle.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Windows 7 RC




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App