Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: Microsoft Desktop Player Beta Released.

07 Apr 2010   #1

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
Microsoft Desktop Player Beta Released.

A new, free application from Microsoft is designed to streamline access to the resources that the company is offering to IT professionals and developers. The Microsoft Desktop Player is available in two flavors, namely a Cloud application built in Silverlight, or a desktop client that can be downloaded and installed locally. The Microsoft Desktop Player went live at the end of March 2010, and is currently delivered to users in Beta development stage.
Source -
Microsoft Desktop Player Beta Released - Designed to streamline access to Microsoft resources - Softpedia

My System SpecsSystem Spec

 Microsoft Desktop Player Beta Released.

Thread Tools

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 beta released to testers
more at..
7-Zip 9.14 Beta Released
June 4, 2010 7-Zip 9.14 is available. Changelog below. - WIM support was improved. 7-Zip
7-Zip 9.12 Beta Released
7-Zip 9.12 Beta is available. Changelog below. What's new: - ZIP / PPMd compression ratio was improved in Maximum and Ultra modes. - The BUG in 7-Zip 9.* beta was fixed: LZMA2 codec didn't work, if more than 10 threads were used (or more than 20 threads in some modes). 7-Zip
Microsoft Messenger for Mac 8 beta released
Read the rest here. Download Microsoft Messenger 8 Beta for Mac here. -- I know 98% of the users on this forum wont give a hoot about this. But still, that leaves 2% :)
Chillout Room
Announcing MED-V 1.0 Beta Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App