Office 2010 Reaches RTM!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #90

    Here ya go...

    Office 2010 Reaches RTM!-capture.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #91

    Lordbob75 said:
    Not sure where those entries are (tried CCLeaner).
    It says that it did not uninstall completely, and I cannot install the RTM either because there is still something left over.

    ~Lordbob
    blackroseMD1 said:
    Here are the manual removal instructions for Office 2007...should work for 2010 as well though.

    Microsoft Support Article

    Hello guys, here's this option.

    Registry Editor - Find and Find Next - Vista Forums
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 181
    Windows 8.1 (Update 1) Both Machines
       #92

    Wooh, thanks a lot. It seems is the correct one....

    Why the hell they were saying it was build 4763, if its 4760.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,039
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Service Pack 1 (Build 6.1.7601)
       #93

    MSDN: Office Professional Plus 2010 RTM x86 and x64


    Office Professional Plus 2010 RTM (x64) (English) and Office Professional Plus 2010 RTM (x86) (English) are both on MSDN.

    Source: http://www.codenamewindows.com/?p=1305
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,003
    Win7 Ultimate x64 on Desktop / Win7 Ultimate x86 on laptop / Win7 x86 Starter on Netbook
       #94

    Great will download. Thx
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 759
    Windows 7 Enterprise x64
       #95

    Lordbob75 said:
    Unfortunately, mine did not seem to uninstall, so now I am messing around with that. We will see what happens...
    I had that problem with Office Ultimate 2007 a few times. I used a program called "Rip Out Office" and it worked perfectly. You should be able to find a free download for it.

    Or maybe THIS will help.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,885
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
       #96

    MadMaxData said:
    Lordbob75 said:
    Unfortunately, mine did not seem to uninstall, so now I am messing around with that. We will see what happens...
    I had that problem with Office Ultimate 2007 a few times. I used a program called "Rip Out Office" and it worked perfectly. You should be able to find a free download for it.

    Or maybe THIS will help.
    Tried it already, to no avail.

    I will probably be reinstalling soon anyways.

    ~Lordbob
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 759
    Windows 7 Enterprise x64
       #97

    Lordbob75 said:
    Tried it already, to no avail.

    I will probably be reinstalling soon anyways.

    ~Lordbob
    Hmmm, that's odd. Did you know that sometimes you need to reinstall an application if it doesn't uninstall entirely? Then you can uninstall it correctly? I'm sure you know this already, but I'm grasping at straws for a solution for you at this point.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,040
    XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
       #98

    I had no problems installing it in W7 U64 ..
    XP MCE SP2 ... (must be SP3) .. or XP Pro64 is a whole different (sad) story.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,885
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
       #99

    MadMaxData said:
    Lordbob75 said:
    Tried it already, to no avail.

    I will probably be reinstalling soon anyways.

    ~Lordbob
    Hmmm, that's odd. Did you know that sometimes you need to reinstall an application if it doesn't uninstall entirely? Then you can uninstall it correctly? I'm sure you know this already, but I'm grasping at straws for a solution for you at this point.
    I did know that. My issue is that I just CANNOT find a copy of the 64bit beta version. I can only get a 32bit, which doesnt work.

    ~Lordbob
      My Computer


 
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:30.
Find Us