Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show Us Your Rig [2]

06 Apr 2011   #1131
xarden

Windows 7 Enterprise
 
 

Cats are cheeky buggers. Mine does that too.
Jokes on him.
I got the spare one down from upstairs, so when he steals it, I just swap them around.
The jokes back on me.
Again when I get up, he switches to the one I was using


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Apr 2011   #1132
Maxwell

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xarden View Post
Cats are cheeky buggers. Mine does that too.
Jokes on him.
I got the spare one down from upstairs, so when he steals it, I just swap them around.
The jokes back on me.
Again when I get up, he switches to the one I was using
Cats and dogs do the same thing haha, they are always just looking for a warm place to lay.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Apr 2011   #1133
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xarden View Post
Cats are cheeky buggers. Mine does that too.
Jokes on him.
I got the spare one down from upstairs, so when he steals it, I just swap them around.
The jokes back on me.
Again when I get up, he switches to the one I was using
Cats and dogs do the same thing haha, they are always just looking for a warm place to lay.
And here I thought they just wanted more attention... Lol.

<!-- ENDOF off-topic-talk -->

So, I'm still waiting for my new Phenom II x3 to arrive. This seriously sucks, why does international shipping always take so **** long?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Apr 2011   #1134
Maxwell

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post

So, I'm still waiting for my new Phenom II x3 to arrive. This seriously sucks, why does international shipping always take so **** long?
It's a plot to make geeks everywhere go crazy. haha.

Any chance your going to be able to unlock a core on that x3?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Apr 2011   #1135
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post

So, I'm still waiting for my new Phenom II x3 to arrive. This seriously sucks, why does international shipping always take so **** long?
It's a plot to make geeks everywhere go crazy. haha.

Any chance your going to be able to unlock a core on that x3?
Now now, let's not get started on conspiracy theories against the little guy.... I could talk for hours on that topic.

I'm not sure if my XFX board will allow me to do that, it's a pretty old chipset from before AM3 CPUs were too popular (my board is only an AM2/AM2+ board anyway)... But even if it does, I think I'll leave that for sometime I can afford to buy another CPU, just in case something goes wrong.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Apr 2011   #1136
Minotar

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Re-done mine again before the 6870 arrives








Bit blurry,finally got a new camera so i'll get more when I fit the GPU
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Apr 2011   #1137
IownAmoneyPit

Windows 7 Pro x 2/Windows 10 Home/10 Pro//Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Minotar View Post
Re-done mine again before the 6870 arrives








Bit blurry,finally got a new camera so i'll get more when I fit the GPU
Looks good Minotar and nice clean wiring to boot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Apr 2011   #1138
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Looks very tidy Minotar , a couple of questions for you...

I assume your case has no holes/vent at the bottom of the case hence the reason you have the fan of your PSU facing upwards?

And secondly , on 99% of rigs I have seen , the the cpu cooler has the fan blowing towards the rear with the rear exhaust fan continuing out the back. Any particular reason yours is pointing upwards?

Not a dig , just interesting to see reasons for different configurations.

Cheers

Paul.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Apr 2011   #1139
WartHog

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

SUHWEET looking rig Minotar.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Apr 2011   #1140
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Very nice clean rig Minotar, good job with the wiring
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show Us Your Rig [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show Us Your Rig [8]
Spring is on and is beautifully sunny, flowered trees are green and diffuse their scents...:) My desk is lightened by...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Subfolders does not show in OWA, but show in Outlook.
Hi! Running server 2008 with exchange server. The user is using both OWA webmail and local Outlook. User got multiple inbox's to access, 1 personal and 2 for the company. The personal one got subfolders which shows in OWA, but the problem is the other folders. They are only needed by this 1...
Microsoft Office
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management
Hello, A newbie here that just completed a first-time new Win7 PC build. Successful installation of Win7 Pro on WD 600GB 10000 system drive. Went back and installed 4 additional HDD. (2) WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM and (2) WD Caviar 7200 500GB HDD from XP system that were used for storage. ...
Hardware & Devices
Show us your Wig
:haha:
Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder
Hey Guys, I cannot find a soultion to this problem. I was using my desktop like normal then an error came up saying that there was a hdd failure, and that i needed to scan for errors. all my files disappeared and only this error would come up. There would be hundreds of the same msg spamed on my...
Backup and Restore
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry
I am trying to setup a default user or machine setup for how win7 handles folder view options. I want show hidden folders to be set to on for all users and the hide extensions for know file types to be unchecked or turned off ffor all users (so extensions show) I have located them in the registry...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:53.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App