Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show Us Your Rig [2]

08 Oct 2011   #1971
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Look forward to seeing that,remember to post some pics...
I definitely will, don't worry.. Getting a Bulldozer compatible motherboard will be a rather momentous occasion for me.

Unfortunately, I've lost all my respect for XFX, so I'm going to travel the black and blue road this time, see how Asus treats me. In which case I may find myself itching to spray that red panel on my GTX275 blue and change all my lights. I wouldn't be surprised if that does actually happen...


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Oct 2011   #1972
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote:
I definitely will, don't worry.. Getting a Bulldozer compatible motherboard will be a rather momentous occasion for me.

Unfortunately, I've lost all my respect for XFX, so I'm going to travel the black and blue road this time, see how Asus treats me. In which case I may find myself itching to spray that red panel on my GTX275 blue and change all my lights. I wouldn't be surprised if that does actually happen...
I have had my troubles with xfx too, and i garentee you asus rocks,especially if you go for the republic of gamers edition,with this you can keep the red panel cause the boards are black and red,even if it's just for the look

Since we share the same country i have a few places i can suggest for you if you don't already have your own personal shops haha
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #1973
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
Who knew I would grow to love looking at the inside of computers and by the length, comments and pictures in this thread...I'm not alone in this. Fancy or plain, clean or messy, expensive or value they all have the uniqueness of their owners vision, wishes and dreams. There is no best as the mark is being moved by technologies every second so we all chase and save and plan or live with what works for us with changes now and then or in huge sweeping changes. To my eye's I enjoy every post and I want to commend all of us for finding one of the cornerstones of this hobby !
For me it is the same with performance cars. To look at the engine, exhaust, suspension, brakes. When high performance parts are installed. Even the parts by themselves laid out on the floor are cool. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Oct 2011   #1974
WolfSoul

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Retail
 
 

Front and inside shot...


Attached Thumbnails
Show Us Your Rig [2]-img_0296.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [2]-img_0300.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #1975
linnemeyerhere

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
 
 

With an eye for Art comes a inquisitive "Form follows Function" no matter what the object, sound, vision, device, activity, taste or concept.......I say live it with Art !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #1976
linnemeyerhere

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
 
 

There's just something about SLI or Crossfiring that just looks sexy to me.....maybe it's the copper ribbon jumps, damn I just have to crossfire my GPU even if I don't gain a wit of speed it just looks so cool. Great rig WolfSoul !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #1977
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
I have had my troubles with xfx too, and i garentee you asus rocks,especially if you go for the republic of gamers edition,with this you can keep the red panel cause the boards are black and red,even if it's just for the look

Since we share the same country i have a few places i can suggest for you if you don't already have your own personal shops haha
Well.... I'd love a ROG, really really would.... But they're ever so slightly out of my price range at the moment. I'm only going about R1700 on the board, specifically the M5A99X Evo from RebelTech; I need to keep some for the Phenom II x4 970.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WolfSoul View Post
Front and inside shot...
Oooh..... Dual 570's... Very nice!


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
There's just something about SLI or Crossfiring that just looks sexy to me.....maybe it's the copper ribbon jumps, damn I just have to crossfire my GPU even if I don't gain a wit of speed it just looks so cool. Great rig WolfSoul !
A while back I had two old 8800GTS 320MB cards in SLI.... Even disregarding the model numbers, those two black 570's are.... Well, calling them 'gorgeous' just doesn't do them justice.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #1978
WolfSoul

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Retail
 
 

That IS a ROG lol Not the 570's though.. just the "plain" 570 DC II
And my X-Fi is sandwiched between them.. but you can't see that on the pic
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #1979
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote:
Well.... I'd love a ROG, really really would.... But they're ever so slightly out of my price range at the moment. I'm only going about R1700 on the board, specifically the M5A99X Evo from RebelTech; I need to keep some for the Phenom II x4 970.
Yeah,i know what you mean,but you can get the asus rog maximus gene for R2000,so only 300 more than you want to spend...and why do you want amd? Don't like the power of intell...? Oh and have a look at prophecyshop,free delivery and very good prices.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #1980
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

RoG's are great but very expensive. The RoG 580 is over a thousand bucks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show Us Your Rig [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show Us Your Rig [8]
Spring is on and is beautifully sunny, flowered trees are green and diffuse their scents...:) My desk is lightened by...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Subfolders does not show in OWA, but show in Outlook.
Hi! Running server 2008 with exchange server. The user is using both OWA webmail and local Outlook. User got multiple inbox's to access, 1 personal and 2 for the company. The personal one got subfolders which shows in OWA, but the problem is the other folders. They are only needed by this 1...
Microsoft Office
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management
Hello, A newbie here that just completed a first-time new Win7 PC build. Successful installation of Win7 Pro on WD 600GB 10000 system drive. Went back and installed 4 additional HDD. (2) WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM and (2) WD Caviar 7200 500GB HDD from XP system that were used for storage. ...
Hardware & Devices
Show us your Wig
:haha:
Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder
Hey Guys, I cannot find a soultion to this problem. I was using my desktop like normal then an error came up saying that there was a hdd failure, and that i needed to scan for errors. all my files disappeared and only this error would come up. There would be hundreds of the same msg spamed on my...
Backup and Restore
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry
I am trying to setup a default user or machine setup for how win7 handles folder view options. I want show hidden folders to be set to on for all users and the hide extensions for know file types to be unchecked or turned off ffor all users (so extensions show) I have located them in the registry...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:53.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App