Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: New system review -56k Warning Many Pics

21 Jan 2011   #11
thobel

Windows 7 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Very nice box...what do you use it for?

gaming and alot of trying to burn down the house over clocking/Benching


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
21 Jan 2011   #12
linnemeyerhere

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
 
 

You must need a pre-flight check list to start that thing.

1) Call the local utility and let them know there's going to be a huge spike on the grid.
2) Check water levels.
3) Prime the water pump.
4) Check for good cooling circulation
5) Make sure all capacitors are charged and ready.
6) Fire extinguishers handy and charged.
7) Turn monitor's on.
8) Deep stretches and finger warm ups done.
9) Snacks handy.
10) Fluids handy.
11) Pee container handy. Adult diapers (optional)
12) Start up rig.

Mad prop's on your build to say it's extreme is an exercise in the obvious.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2011   #13
thobel

Windows 7 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
You must need a pre-flight check list to start that thing.

1) Call the local utility and let them know there's going to be a huge spike on the grid.
2) Check water levels.
3) Prime the water pump.
4) Check for good cooling circulation
5) Make sure all capacitors are charged and ready.
6) Fire extinguishers handy and charged.
7) Turn monitor's on.
8) Deep stretches and finger warm ups done.
9) Snacks handy.
10) Fluids handy.
11) Pee container handy. Adult diapers (optional)
12) Start up rig.

Mad prop's on your build to say it's extreme is an exercise in the obvious.

lol funny post thank you for the compliments and the laugh
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Jan 2011   #14
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Very nice box...what do you use it for?
TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!!

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2011   #15
pparks1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thobel View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Very nice box...what do you use it for?

gaming and alot of trying to burn down the house over clocking/Benching
Cool, hopefully it's not predominately for benching...i'm hoping it gets a lot more time gaming.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2011   #16
thobel

Windows 7 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thobel View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Very nice box...what do you use it for?

gaming and alot of trying to burn down the house over clocking/Benching
Cool, hopefully it's not predominately for benching...i'm hoping it gets a lot more time gaming.

Need ot get the Overclocking and tweeking down then finish the benching bug and then back to p0rn and gaming
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2011   #17
pparks1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thobel View Post
Need ot get the Overclocking and tweeking down then finish the benching bug and then back to p0rn and gaming
I hope you didn't buy this much hardware for p0rn...you could have done that with a P3-500.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2011   #18
thobel

Windows 7 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thobel View Post
Need ot get the Overclocking and tweeking down then finish the benching bug and then back to p0rn and gaming
I hope you didn't buy this much hardware for p0rn...you could have done that with a P3-500.

Would never use this pc for porn would make a mess of the acrylic
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2011   #19
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2011   #20
society misfit

Windows 7 Professional
 
 

As they say in Unreal Tournament “God Like”

Awesome build. Please post your OC and bench results.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 New system review -56k Warning Many Pics




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
System Protection Warning.
Hey all, I've had Windows 7 installed since 2009. Recently I've been getting this warning. Not really sure why though, as I've never stored System Image backups on this drive. I always keep them on an external drive. I've tried turning off System Protection then back on, this does...
Performance & Maintenance
Can't do system image, pics attached
Never had this happen before. Any ideas?
Backup and Restore
Mouse freezes, followed by system lag and mouse icon turns fuzzy *pics
Hi all, As the title says i occasionally get this problem. My computer qwill freeze for a few seconds followed by system lag which seems to get worse (freezing every few seconds/taking 2 seconds to recognise a click etc.). If i reset my computer it resolves the issue but i was hoping you guys may...
BSOD Help and Support
Cooler Master SF 19 - pics/review
I was debating between a laptop docking station and a high-power cooling pad rigged as a docking station. Well, after some searching, I found the Cooler Master SF 19 with USB 3.0, and decided to get it. I've already noticed huge temperature drops while gaming. Whereas my Sandy Bridge i7 would hit...
Hardware & Devices
Unable to import CSV files into Access (warning big pics) (URGENT)
Hi, I'm a student whose learning how to use Access. I got Access, installed it an all went smoothly. In my first assignment, one of the first things were supposed to do is create a table and import data into via csv txt document (provided). thing is i can't do that. Access always says that my...
Microsoft Office
Pics as background in system folders Help!
My q is simple. How can i put a picture as background in a system folder? By system folder i mean a picture background in folders like My Documents or My Pictures etc. With Windows XP i used Windowpapers XP to do this and it worked fine but Windowpapers XP does not want to work with Windows 7....
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:16.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App