Show Us Your Rig [3]


  1. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1011

    paulpicks21 said:
    My psu is only semi modular, infact I only used one modular cable.

    I will be using 2 more on Friday though when my 2nd 560ti arrives
    Cool, are you putting in a new 1000W PSU?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #1012

    paulpicks21,
    Like others have said you've a very cleanly wired rig. I like how you fed the lines through the smallest of near by openings with great care as I'm sure they didn't all fit through as a group. These little things are missing in my case design and for those with large windows and systems on display it makes them look very tidy when this extra care is taken. I wish I had the real estate for dual 27"s as that would be the bomb, great system and great job !
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1013

    Britton30 said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    My psu is only semi modular, infact I only used one modular cable.

    I will be using 2 more on Friday though when my 2nd 560ti arrives
    Cool, are you putting in a new 1000W PSU?

    Hi Gary,

    No, the Antec Truepower new 750 will be up to the job.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1014

    linnemeyerhere said:
    paulpicks21,
    Like others have said you've a very cleanly wired rig. I like how you fed the lines through the smallest of near by openings with great care as I'm sure they didn't all fit through as a group. These little things are missing in my case design and for those with large windows and systems on display it makes them look very tidy when this extra care is taken. I wish I had the real estate for dual 27"s as that would be the bomb, great system and great job !

    Thanks for the kind words, nice of you to say.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 26,680
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1015

    paulpicks21 said:
    linnemeyerhere said:
    paulpicks21,
    Like others have said you've a very cleanly wired rig. I like how you fed the lines through the smallest of near by openings with great care as I'm sure they didn't all fit through as a group. These little things are missing in my case design and for those with large windows and systems on display it makes them look very tidy when this extra care is taken. I wish I had the real estate for dual 27"s as that would be the bomb, great system and great job !

    Thanks for the kind words, nice of you to say.
    Paul does have the real estate for 2 27" monitors. I think with SLI 560 TI's 2 27" monitors is a necessity.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1016

    paulpicks21 said:
    So my Antec 1100 and new 27" Led turned up today

    Got it all together now, real joy of a case to work with, cable management is fantastic.

    I am happy.
    Fast and good work there mate!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1017

    Spot the difference
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [3]-case13.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [3]-x2.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [3]-octess.png   Show Us Your Rig [3]-new.png  
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1018

    looks nicer with the second 560 enit fairplay! now enjoy it
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 26,680
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1019

    Nice job Paul. It's looking full now. Nice clean job.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1020

    Thanks Guys, I also added 3 new case fans so it has a total of 6 now. Its idle temps are nice, its fairly cool in the room right now anyway.

    Gonna give it a good test tonight on BF3, see how the settings will go:)

    Edit: Pic added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [3]-idle.png   Show Us Your Rig [3]-gpu.png  
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42.
Find Us