Show Us Your Rig [3]


  1. Posts : 309
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #1461

    They do that too but mine does not, I noticed this card and my old card ran at full power all the time not sure its because I have turned of C-State in bios or if its because I use 2 monitors or if it have anything to do with the energy theme you use hopefully someone can come and enlight me
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 53,672
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1462

    fsufan0025 said:
    OK that's cool !! ANYBODY ??? I have no clue where to start. In thr BIOS, there's nothing to adjust, that I can see !! What am I missing ??
    This is a nice article about the general method to OC a GPU. By no means is it extremely detailed, but the method is correct.

    How to Overclock Your Video Card and Boost Your Gaming Performance

    A Guy
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,165
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
       #1463

    upgraded a few days ago,
    Asus Sabertooth Z77 and i7 3770K

    Not sure why the WEI score for the drive is low though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [3]-3770k.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [3]-wei-3770k.jpg  
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 391
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #1464

    All HDDs are like that, my high performance drive performs the same, I am actually pretty sure if your drive is 7200rpm, its guaranteed to get 5.9 on the WEI :P. You really need a SSD or a 10,000 rpm drive if you want a higher score than that.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 53,672
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1465

    Zepher said:
    upgraded a few days ago,
    Asus Sabertooth Z77 and i7 3770K

    Not sure why the WEI score for the drive is low though.
    Download AS SSD and open the program. You don't have to run the assessment, just post a snip of the open program.

    Download AS SSD benchmark 1.6.4237 - FileHippo.com

    Show Us Your Rig [3]-asssd.jpg

    A Guy
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,165
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
       #1466

    Tomha said:
    All HDDs are like that, my high performance drive performs the same, I am actually pretty sure if your drive is 7200rpm, its guaranteed to get 5.9 on the WEI :P. You really need a SSD or a 10,000 rpm drive if you want a higher score than that.
    What is funny is I re-ran it three times the other night and it kept coming back at 5.9 for the disk, figured it must be reading one of the spinners for some reason, but it shows the SSD as as the primary disk on the WEI page.

    Re-ran it again just now and it reads correctly,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [3]-wei-3770k.jpg  
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 391
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #1467

    Oh you had an ssd! :P My bad, I thought you were using a HDD.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 53,672
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1468

    Zepher said:
    Tomha said:
    All HDDs are like that, my high performance drive performs the same, I am actually pretty sure if your drive is 7200rpm, its guaranteed to get 5.9 on the WEI :P. You really need a SSD or a 10,000 rpm drive if you want a higher score than that.
    What is funny is I re-ran it three times the other night and it kept coming back at 5.9 for the disk, figured it must be reading one of the spinners for some reason, but it shows the SSD as as the primary disk on the WEI page.

    Re-ran it again just now and it reads correctly,
    There you go

    A Guy
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 8,679
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1469

    Zepher said:
    upgraded a few days ago,
    Asus Sabertooth Z77 and i7 3770K

    Not sure why the WEI score for the drive is low though.
    Great upgrade ! Very nice score.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #1470

    Okay,this is not a debate or a chance for everyone to tell me I am wrong, this is just my take on stuff. I now have to return my GIGABYTE board for the SECOND time, Ganjiry knows about the first time where the one dimm slot didnt work,after it got returned they sent me a "brand new" board and its been 2 weeks and now that board gave in,pc just didnt decide to switch on anymore, so I started testing everything, starting with psu,and ended with the motherboard itself,and after hours of test it came out on a dead motherboard,luckely I still have my old Maximus Iv extreme board and 2500k cpu, so I placed the memmory on it and connected all the stuff again,redid the WC,and now after a format all is well and temps dropped on my gpu's with 12degrees! Dont ask why I am shocked too. Anyway so that is the second dead Gigabyte board in a month! So if I cant exchange it for an asus at the store I am going to take it to the farm and have a little target practise on it,besides gigabyte has the gun thing on the mainboard so it will match with a few bullet holes in it.

    Itherway I am done with anything gigabyte makes, I know some here love gigabyte and have never had troubles,but personally I will just stick with republic of gamers and never go back to gigabyte again.

    Sorry for the long boring post.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31.
Find Us