Show Us Your Rig [3]


  1. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #1751

    Steve- seeing as you too have the raystorm block,this may help you, I went to buy some stuff at a pc shop today,and the guy told me they had ordered new lights for the raystorm blocks, it turns out you can get red,green,blue and white, I never installed my lights cause it was too blu in an white light chassis, but I orderedthe white raystorm lights, so I will see what they look like when installed, the nice thing is,anyone can have the raystorm and just buy the lights they want to match the rest of the build.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 26,465
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1752

    Alsisgevat said:
    Steve- seeing as you too have the raystorm block,this may help you, I went to buy some stuff at a pc shop today,and the guy told me they had ordered new lights for the raystorm blocks, it turns out you can get red,green,blue and white, I never installed my lights cause it was too blu in an white light chassis, but I orderedthe white raystorm lights, so I will see what they look like when installed, the nice thing is,anyone can have the raystorm and just buy the lights they want to match the rest of the build.

    Thanks, Good to know. Maybe when they come out, I'll look into it.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1753

    3M Command hook, great to hang the headphones on.

    Show Us Your Rig [3]-p1020684.jpg
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #1754

    Britton30 said:
    3M Command hook, great to hang the headphones on.

    Show Us Your Rig [3]-p1020684.jpg
    I had those headphones before. Sound pretty good for how cheap they are!Show Us Your Rig [3]-l3000.gif
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #1755

    Britton30 said:
    3M Command hook, great to hang the headphones on.
    That's a very cool idea, thanx
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1756

    noobvious said:
    Britton30 said:
    3M Command hook, great to hang the headphones on.

    Show Us Your Rig [3]-p1020684.jpg
    I had those headphones before. Sound pretty good for how cheap they are!Show Us Your Rig [3]-l3000.gif
    Yeah, Wal*Mart, $9.99, I think, lol. I'm no audiophile, I can hear NASCAR fine with them but I want one with a mic to use Skype or something.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #1757

    Had to go to the local pc shop,girlfriend was mad because I forgot the anniversary date,So I bought more ram (Still the same white lp dimms from corsair),maybe this memory will help me remember... I wanted to buy more ram for a while now,but never had a good reason, until the fight
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #1758

    Don't forget to program that memory otherwise it won't serve you later ! lol






    Oh and flowers and a card for the brain fart otherwise she may not serve you later !! lol
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #1759

    Hahaha
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #1760

    Alsisgevat said:
    Had to go to the local pc shop,girlfriend was mad because I forgot the anniversary date,So I bought more ram (Still the same white lp dimms from corsair),maybe this memory will help me remember... I wanted to buy more ram for a while now,but never had a good reason, until the fight
    Let me get this straight.

    You forgot your anniversary, had a fight with your girlfriend, then bought yourself more RAM?

    In the long run a wise choice.
    The RAM was maybe $50???
    The girlfriend could cost you $1000's over the useful life of the RAM.

    You can always find a new girlfriend.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45.
Find Us