Show Us Your Rig [3]

Page 47 of 189 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957147 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #461

    very nice rig. fairplay you can see u have put some time into it.
    im still no t happy with the cable management in mine so am gonna get a new case with better cable management.
    this is the case im going for AeroCool X-Predator Evil Green Edition Full Tower Windowed Chassis w/ USB3.0 - Aria Technology but with the orange interior. its gonna be a couple of months tho. so for now ive just redone my cables AGAIN lol, swapped out my blue cathodes for some red led's and put a couple of these fans on my H50 http://www.scan.co.uk/products/phoby...-(120x120x25mm) which has reduced my load temps by around 15c and they r super quiet.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #462

    peaceful said:
    ok, before you show off your WC, here i post more of mine.

    Verry nice...as in redhot
    .

    But If I can add some critisisim, I don't like the red case interior, I think if the mb-tray was black,and the rest of the chassis interior was black,then it would make the red wc stand out more, ie: the reservoir's red liquid would look much better on a black background imho.

    And then, I think you may have over done it with the barb fittings on that vga water loop, but I understand that it was so you don't kink the coils,or am I wrong?


    Other then those 2 asspects, it looks super nice, and I really like the red liquid in the tubes. I myself wanted to go with red,then I wanted blue, then green...lol
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #463

    ganjiry said:
    Nice choice!! A friend of mine bought one litlle over a month ago, he could only choose between the pure black one and the black one with oranje interior, so he took the oranje interior, at first it bothered me that you can't get oranje fans,or led's( atleast not in local shops where I am from) so that put me off the chassis, and the motherboard tray being bright oranje was also a bit over the top for me. BUT then he placed in a asus rog motherboard(black and red) and added a gs800 psu which had a fan that could change color(red,blue,white or off), All the wires were redone to be black from top to bottom,and on the side pannel he placed 3x140 red led coolermaster shark fans. Now with the size of the motherboard (e-atx) and all the black wires, with red led lighting it loooks AWESOME!! So good,that I had one on preorder myself, but stock was an issue.

    But to the point. Don't you think the green would look pretty sweet with some green fans and controllers?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 55
    Win7 Ult x64 SP1
       #464

    Alsisgevat said:
    peaceful said:
    ok, before you show off your WC, here i post more of mine.

    Verry nice...as in redhot
    .

    But If I can add some critisisim, I don't like the red case interior, I think if the mb-tray was black,and the rest of the chassis interior was black,then it would make the red wc stand out more, ie: the reservoir's red liquid would look much better on a black background imho.

    And then, I think you may have over done it with the barb fittings on that vga water loop, but I understand that it was so you don't kink the coils,or am I wrong?


    Other then those 2 asspects, it looks super nice, and I really like the red liquid in the tubes. I myself wanted to go with red,then I wanted blue, then green...lol
    i appreciate your criticsism ...
    i do relalize that my rig is red predominant, and water coolant isn't so appealing as i wish. I shouldn't have repainted my chasis from its original- black ...lol
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #465

    Hehe,you can allways repaint... And what waterblock did you use on the ram and motherboard? they look cool when you can see the liquid in them. And where is the front cover? Or did you remove it?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 55
    Win7 Ult x64 SP1
       #466

    EK WB ... front cover is at 2nd from last picts,which's repainted with red and black strip ...
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #467

    Alsisgevat said:
    ganjiry said:
    Nice choice!! A friend of mine bought one litlle over a month ago, he could only choose between the pure black one and the black one with oranje interior, so he took the oranje interior, at first it bothered me that you can't get oranje fans,or led's( atleast not in local shops where I am from) so that put me off the chassis, and the motherboard tray being bright oranje was also a bit over the top for me. BUT then he placed in a asus rog motherboard(black and red) and added a gs800 psu which had a fan that could change color(red,blue,white or off), All the wires were redone to be black from top to bottom,and on the side pannel he placed 3x140 red led coolermaster shark fans. Now with the size of the motherboard (e-atx) and all the black wires, with red led lighting it loooks AWESOME!! So good,that I had one on preorder myself, but stock was an issue.

    But to the point. Don't you think the green would look pretty sweet with some green fans and controllers?
    yeah agreed it would look the nutz but my mrs would kill me if i was to start a complete new build lol as ive only just finished this. its been a hard blag as is lol. i payed someone to build my 1st pc last xmas but wasnt happy so i just started again n did it myself. i originally told her my pc would cost about 600notes :) lmao! i lost count a long time ago lol. so all im doing this time is swapping into a new case. then a new mobo and another msi r6950 2gb po. plus my 2 free ram slots look naked so another 8gb will prob go in eventhough it wont be used.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 55
    Win7 Ult x64 SP1
       #468

    ganjiry said:
    Alsisgevat said:
    ganjiry said:
    Nice choice!! A friend of mine bought one litlle over a month ago, he could only choose between the pure black one and the black one with oranje interior, so he took the oranje interior, at first it bothered me that you can't get oranje fans,or led's( atleast not in local shops where I am from) so that put me off the chassis, and the motherboard tray being bright oranje was also a bit over the top for me. BUT then he placed in a asus rog motherboard(black and red) and added a gs800 psu which had a fan that could change color(red,blue,white or off), All the wires were redone to be black from top to bottom,and on the side pannel he placed 3x140 red led coolermaster shark fans. Now with the size of the motherboard (e-atx) and all the black wires, with red led lighting it loooks AWESOME!! So good,that I had one on preorder myself, but stock was an issue.

    But to the point. Don't you think the green would look pretty sweet with some green fans and controllers?
    yeah agreed it would look the nutz but my mrs would kill me if i was to start a complete new build lol as ive only just finished this. its been a hard blag as is lol. i payed someone to build my 1st pc last xmas but wasnt happy so i just started again n did it myself. i originally told her my pc would cost about 600notes :) lmao! i lost count a long time ago lol. so all im doing this time is swapping into a new case. then a new mobo and another msi r6950 2gb po. plus my 2 free ram slots look naked so another 8gb will prob go in eventhough it wont be used.
    And some more bucks for WC built ...lol
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #469

    lols yeah enit. im not brave enough to go for a water build. plus if i went green id have to change all my backlightin too. got a bit of a blue n red thing going on. i took over the dinning room as i quickly ran out of space under the stairs
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #470

    ganjiry said:
    lols yeah enit. im not brave enough to go for a water build. plus if i went green id have to change all my backlightin too. got a bit of a blue n red thing going on. i took over the dinning room as i quickly ran out of space under the stairs
    So its more of a " i like the green, i want the green.she wont let me have the green"

    Haha, whipped...?
      My Computer


 
Page 47 of 189 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957147 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:44.
Find Us