Show Us Your Rig [3]

Page 56 of 189 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,223
    Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
       #551

    Tomha said:
    Ha ha, I do see your point but I don't think it should be an issue. If you read through the page you will see that here in New Zealand, the tree grows well without other natural inhibitors, and it is often grown for ornamental purposes, windbreaks, and sometimes for timber. I'm not using the remains of a 2000 year old macrocarpa forest from California incase that is raising eyebrows :P
    Ah, I didn't actually see that part. It seemed like an awfully long page to read through about a tree.. Lol.

    But if it was a page about a big shiny graphics card on the other hand....... That's a whole different story. Especially if it could make me coffee and wash my dishes.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #552

    ZaLiTH said:

    But if it was a page about a big shiny graphics card on the other hand....... That's a whole different story. Especially if it could make me coffee and wash my dishes.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 391
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #553

    Quite true :P
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,660
    Windows 10 Pro. EFI boot partition, full EFI boot
       #554

    An update to mine. New Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 mainboard, i5 2500k and 8 GB (2x4) of Ripjaws X 1600 MHz CL8 RAM. Plus some cable cleaning up and a Hyper 612 cooler. Currently only overclocked to 4.3 GHz.

    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [3]-_63t0837.jpg  
    Last edited by GeneO; 23 Feb 2012 at 22:08.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 8,679
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #555

    Good job, congrats !
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 3,252
    Windows 7 Pro x 2/Windows 10 Home/10 Pro//Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       #556

    GeneO said:
    An update to mine. New Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 mainboard, i5 2500k and 8 GB (2x4) of Ripjaws X 1600 MHz CL8 RAM. Plus some cable cleaning up and a Hyper 612 cooler. Currently only overclocked to 4,2 GHz.

    Cheers
    Excellent looking rig Gene0 and nice clean cable management and I bet all those hard drives combined weigh more than the case does.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,660
    Windows 10 Pro. EFI boot partition, full EFI boot
       #557

    IownAmoneyPit said:
    GeneO said:
    An update to mine. New Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 mainboard, i5 2500k and 8 GB (2x4) of Ripjaws X 1600 MHz CL8 RAM. Plus some cable cleaning up and a Hyper 612 cooler. Currently only overclocked to 4,2 GHz.

    Cheers
    Excellent looking rig Gene0 and nice clean cable management and I bet all those hard drives combined weigh more than the case does.
    Yeah I have a bad back and it is a bear to lift that case up and down. It has sound insulation that weighs a ton too!

    Thanks & cheers
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 53,672
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #558

    Great looking rig, congrats

    A Guy
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #559

    alright folks.
    i was still not happy with my cable management in my case so i a new case was a must. originally i wanted the aerocool x-predator but its a tad bigger than i thought lol. so i bought a corsair carbide 500R black. that comes today and the other fans 2moz. so after the weekend il get everythin swapped over
    will get some pics up on monday probably.

    i have a little dilema tho, i recently installed an icy box and want this to go in my new case. however i cant find anywhere that sell the mesh drive bays with a 3.5 cutout.
    there are plenty of coverters to fit the icybox into the bay but im a bit of a perfectionist so it has to match. the only place ive seen one is on a HAF 912 but coolermaster dont sell them as spares. i cant find any from corsair.
    this is gonna proppa do my nut in lol.

    anyone have any idea where i could find one?
    as always any n all help is very much apreciated
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 391
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #560

    You chose well :P The 500r is an amazing case.
      My Computer


 
Page 56 of 189 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13.
Find Us