Show Us Your Rig [3]

Page 9 of 189 FirstFirst ... 789101119109 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #81

    And done! Oh whats that? You wan't to know why i am so happy? Oh no real reason...I just got the tools to add the bottom case fan and um...what was it again.... Oh yeah I just ordered my second gtx580, so will start with the modding this coming week and do the sli the next. I am so excited,I just can't fight it...hahaha



    Sorry for the dancing elephant,i got carried a away with the excitement.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #82

    Alsisgevat said:
    And done! Oh whats that? You wan't to know why i am so happy? Oh no real reason...I just got the tools to add the bottom case fan and um...what was it again.... Oh yeah I just ordered my second gtx580, so will start with the modding this coming week and do the sli the next. I am so excited,I just can't fight it...hahaha



    Sorry for the dancing elephant,i got carried a away with the excitement.

    Wow, a 2nd 580 Some serious power there!

    Fair play!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 160
    Windows 7 64 Home Premium
       #83

    [QUOTE=Alsisgevat;1634814]
    StalkeR said:
    I have just finished with my case and moved parts, so here are the pictures. :)
    The 120mm fan inside


    As you said stalker, putting mesh infront of that fan instead of those holes will increase airflow significantly. Other then that, looking good!

    I'll be ordering an Antec 300 (Because it's very cheap to mod and is a decent case) So i can practice cutting some fan holes with a 300 series dremel, and cutting an acrylic window etc. So hopefully I can post that up in a month or so. :)
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 45
    windows 7 ultimate x86
       #84

    where your home address? I am going to rob your computer
    i have a low spec pc, and my processor heat sink is damaged
    so now I only have a mild overclock (no more than 5%)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 8,679
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #85

    Darkelk said:
    As you said stalker, putting mesh infront of that fan instead of those holes will increase airflow significantly. Other then that, looking good!

    I'll be ordering an Antec 300 (Because it's very cheap to mod and is a decent case) So i can practice cutting some fan holes with a 300 series dremel, and cutting an acrylic window etc. So hopefully I can post that up in a month or so. :)
    So, good luck with that !
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,223
    Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
       #86

    Alsisgevat said:
    Cool, thanx i think i will stick with the drill...it's gonna be hard to dis assemble the case.
    If you're going to be drilling and/or cutting a metal case, you should get some masking tape... Sticking the masking tape to the area you're going to be cutting/drilling, then use it to mark where you need to holes/cuts to be. Not only does this help line things up nice and easily, but cutting/drilling through the masking tape also helps with keeping the drill from walking as you start.

    I find this works better than using a punch to mark the spot (especially on flimsy cases), and it helps with accuracy if you plan to drill a 1mm or 2mm pilot hole first. :) Actually, to be honest, these same tips apply to cutting/drilling perspex as well..


    Anyway, I came to brag... I just received the first of my 3 part PC upgrade for this year-end. I can't use it yet (going to test them in a friend's PC soon just to make sure they work), but so far I've received my Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 2x2GB kit. Now I just need to get the motherboard and CPU.....

      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,438
    64bit Windows 10
       #87


    Anyway, I came to brag... I just received the first of my 3 part PC upgrade for this year-end. I can't use it yet (going to test them in a friend's PC soon just to make sure they work), but so far I've received my Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 2x2GB kit. Now I just need to get the motherboard and CPU.....


    Those are the same make as memmory that i got for my rig, And I love them,lots of oc space and they look awesome, I look forward to seeing the rest of the upgrades. Congrats so far mate
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,223
    Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
       #88

    Alsisgevat said:
    Those are the same make as memmory that i got for my rig, And I love them,lots of oc space and they look awesome, I look forward to seeing the rest of the upgrades. Congrats so far mate
    Thanks.. :) Those would be two of the biggest reasons for my choice of hardware.. They'll be running alongside a i5-2500K on a MSI Z68A-GD65(G3) board in about 2 months' time. So... It's most definitely going to be overclocked.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,009
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1
       #89

    @Alsisgevat Sweet looking setup!

    Here is my go

    Show Us Your Rig [3]-dscf3748.jpg

    Show Us Your Rig [3]-dscf3741.jpg

    Show Us Your Rig [3]-dscf3745.jpg
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #90

    Speedgamer 01,

    Very clean set up. I look at that desk and think how do I get to that level of tidy? My works cut out for me and thanks for that ! lol
    Great work on your rig !
      My Computer


 
Page 9 of 189 FirstFirst ... 789101119109 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46.
Find Us