Post Your Overclock! [2]


  1. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1071

    They are in the screen shot Drew. In the Coretemp window, the "Max" values were what the CPU hit when it was under load at 4.6GHz in IBT.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1072

    OK, missed it.

    Yeah I usually submitted mine with a screen shot showing load as well. This is from an old benchmark with my i7-930....

    Post Your Overclock! [2]-cpu-load-use.jpg

    Never could pass prime 95, temps wise

    Anyway that's old so don't ask me what the new system is because I've not run any of those benches.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1073

    paulpicks21 said:
    OK, I will not even be attempting an entry into the SF Overclocking leaderboards with the new CPU, it's not the kind of CPU for insane speeds. But I figured I would show my daily OC in here.
    It runs at 4.6GHz at 1.264V and then idles down to 1.2GHz at around 0.9V.
    The screenshot was just after a run of IBT @ 4.6GHz yesterday, temps are very good, I am happy :)
    Looking good Paul, that's a lot of cores you have there!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1074

    Dude said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    OK, I will not even be attempting an entry into the SF Overclocking leaderboards with the new CPU, it's not the kind of CPU for insane speeds. But I figured I would show my daily OC in here.
    It runs at 4.6GHz at 1.264V and then idles down to 1.2GHz at around 0.9V.
    The screenshot was just after a run of IBT @ 4.6GHz yesterday, temps are very good, I am happy :)
    Looking good Paul, that's a lot of cores you have there!
    He seems to be missing a couple though. IT should show 8 with HT enabled.
    Well maybe 12 cores.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1075

    Britton30 said:
    Dude said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    OK, I will not even be attempting an entry into the SF Overclocking leaderboards with the new CPU, it's not the kind of CPU for insane speeds. But I figured I would show my daily OC in here.
    It runs at 4.6GHz at 1.264V and then idles down to 1.2GHz at around 0.9V.
    The screenshot was just after a run of IBT @ 4.6GHz yesterday, temps are very good, I am happy :)
    Looking good Paul, that's a lot of cores you have there!
    He seems to be missing a couple though. IT should show 8 with HT enabled.
    Well maybe 12 cores.
    Lol, last time I checked, CPUz only displays the Physical cores. But here is a shot just for you Gary to show the other ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Overclock! [2]-cpu1.png  
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 26,468
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1076

    Paul, CPUz should show Cores and Threads, like yours does.

    Post Your Overclock! [2]-z1.jpg
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1077

    Sorry I meant coretemp. I had not had my first coffee of the day lol.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1078

    I was looking at your CoreTemp Paul. I've had 6 cups of coffee....so far.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1079

    Here's a COLD shot for Drew

    Widespread frost this morning outside and I have just come out to the Cabin and fired the PC up, I also opened up the Antec control so you can see the water temp. I don't actually believe the minus figures in coretemp for the CPU though, I expect there are a bit inaccurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Overclock! [2]-cold.png  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1080

    paulpicks21 said:
    Here's a COLD shot for Drew

    Widespread frost this morning outside and I have just come out to the Cabin and fired the PC up, I also opened up the Antec control so you can see the water temp. I don't actually believe the minus figures in coretemp for the CPU though, I expect there are a bit inaccurate.
    It's a bit chilly up your manor today then mate, I'd seize up while hitting the power button lol. It was 12c in my room this morning and that was cold enough.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:31.
Find Us