Show Us Your Rig [4]


  1. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1681

    My mice must have run into the farmer's wife because they also are tailless.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 545
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - x64
       #1682

    Both of mine are tailed. I feel left out now.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1683

    I've got some dikes that will fix that.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1684

    FWIW I have heard when referring to multiple computer input devices it is proper to use "mouses" but for the rodent it's "mice", but I'm far from proper.

    Micheal another peripheral you might look into is a side panel for you case.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1685

    Britton30 said:
    ...Micheal another peripheral you might look into is a side panel for you case.
    Why? Mine is running just fine without both panels.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1686

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    Britton30 said:
    ...Micheal another peripheral you might look into is a side panel for you case.
    Why? Mine is running just fine without both panels.
    I should leave mine off to as often as I open it up.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1687

    Britton30 said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    Britton30 said:
    ...Micheal another peripheral you might look into is a side panel for you case.
    Why? Mine is running just fine without both panels.
    I should leave mine off to as often as I open it up.
    That's exactly why I've been leaving mine off since I'm still adding parts. I should be getting my card reader tomorrow and, once (if?) I get that installed and working, I'll be replacing the el cheapo optical drive with a BD drive.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 545
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - x64
       #1688

    Britton30 said:
    FWIW I have heard when referring to multiple computer input devices it is proper to use "mouses" but for the rodent it's "mice", but I'm far from proper.

    Micheal another peripheral you might look into is a side panel for you case.


    It's actually leaning on my drawer. I took it off because it was getting suspiciously hot several weeks ago and I haven't put it back on since. Whether I put it back on at all is up for debate...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1689

    I think BD/RE drives should now be a standard item in a new build, especially since they are reasonable in price. I put one in mine of a year ago, and I have made one BD movie disk.
    I have about 100 or so more I want to put on disk too.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 53,672
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1690

    ICit2lol said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    Terronium 12 said:
    Yep. I'm a peripheral nut now. I should have shot my other mousepad as well.

    It's only going to get worse off from here folks.
    I see I'm not the only one who uses two mice (mouses? meeses?) on the same computer.
    He he I have a laser hamster LOL!!
    Show Us Your Rig [4]-20120923-132832.jpg

    A Guy
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28.
Find Us