Show Us Your Rig [4]


  1. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #1691

    Well I got the BD opto for the Ivy but I reckon unless you are going to watch movies it is really not necessary. Me I like to like down on the lounge when I watch movies this chair gets to hard

    As for mice I like them on a leash LOL!!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1692

    I want a BD drive for ripping BD movies; I couldn't care less about burning to a BD disk. Heck, I've yet to burn to a DVD and rarely burn to CDs.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1693

    A Guy said:
    ICit2lol said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:

    I see I'm not the only one who uses two mice (mouses? meeses?) on the same computer.
    He he I have a laser hamster LOL!!
    Attachment 260953

    A Guy

    Awwww!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 545
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - x64
       #1694

    That thing is lethal, Bill. No! :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #1695

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    I want a BD drive for ripping BD movies; I couldn't care less about burning to a BD disk. Heck, I've yet to burn to a DVD and rarely burn to CDs.
    Hum something I would not be game to do as I would be the bunny that gets caught doing it
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1696

    ICit2lol said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    I want a BD drive for ripping BD movies; I couldn't care less about burning to a BD disk. Heck, I've yet to burn to a DVD and rarely burn to CDs.
    Hum something I would not be game to do as I would be the bunny that gets caught doing it
    It's a legal gray area. Making a copy or media shifting (which is what I will be doing) is legal under fair use yet the same law says it is illegal to defeat the DRM that is blocking fair use which is contradictory. Most, if not all, recent court decisions have been ruling in favor of fair use. So far, the powers that be have only been going after people who upload and download content illegally; people who keep control of any copies they make and do not share them have been untouched.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,973
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
       #1697

    You can rip media that you have purchased for archiving purposes if I am not mistaken.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1698

    kbrady1979 said:
    You can rip media that you have purchased for archiving purposes if I am not mistaken.
    That falls under fair use. The conflict comes from it still being illegal to defeat DRM to be able to get fair use.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1699

    My Build


    My phone doen't take the best pics

    [IMG][/IMG]
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 599
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #1700

    Nice rig Dude, where is that blue light coming from? Is that a fan perhaps with lights?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18.
Find Us