Show Us Your Rig [4]

Page 47 of 193 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957147 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #461

    ganjiry said:
    cheers chap
    the colour coding of the wires confused me at first lol as its backwards to normal. live = black, blue,red and green are all neutral but if u twist any combo of the coloured wires together as neutral u get to mix the colours
    save buying loads of different colours if u can't make your mind up lol. mixin the colours got me alsorts. yellow,purple,turquiose,white,red,blue and green.



    edit:
    ive had chance to do plenty of gaming now. not many different games but enough to see what these cards r like. the colours seem more vibrant than with my 6950 and all games ive played run really nice except arma2. well it runs nice for an old game and i have to have vsync enabled as my cards just heat up loads when in the lobby. bf3 and cs:go run great too with silly frame rates
    im gonna get me another monitor after crimbo too. im liking the look of this samsung as its a really close match to what my other 2 look like. same size n res but 120hz. Samsung S23A700D 23" 120Hz 3D
    happy so far

    Nice one, Glad to hear they are running well. And it should be great with 3 screens!


    I have been doing a little tidying up in my case earlier, It's not perfect at the back, but a darn sight better than it was before I started! And I tidied up the visible cables inside a little more also.

    I think it's as good as it will get for me anyway.


    Paul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [4]-pic1.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [4]-pic2.jpg  
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #462

    nice1 paul proppa tidy that is chap
    i dare'nt show the bk side of mine . i have to give it a good push to get the panel on. i need to invest in a modular psu so thats the next thing after the monitor. never ending enit. an upgrade is needed anyway just for that bit of wiggle room :P
    nothing left to do then unless i switched to intel but that wont happen. i need to actually get some use out of these parts lol done tooo many upgrades in too short a time
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 545
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - x64
       #463

    That is a very neat build Paul.

    How's the 660 treating you?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #464

    ganjiry said:
    nice1 paul proppa tidy that is chap
    i dare'nt show the bk side of mine . i have to give it a good push to get the panel on. i need to invest in a modular psu so thats the next thing after the monitor. never ending enit. an upgrade is needed anyway just for that bit of wiggle room :P
    nothing left to do then unless i switched to intel but that wont happen. i need to actually get some use out of these parts lol done tooo many upgrades in too short a time

    Thanks Ganjiry :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #465

    Terronium 12 said:
    That is a very neat build Paul.

    How's the 660 treating you?
    Thanks

    660 is running real nice, its running all the games I play how I want to play them.

    I had to back off on a lot of settings with the old 560, with the 660 I don't:)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 26,459
    Windows 11 Pro
       #466

    Nice job Paul. Looks very neat. In case you don't realize it, the inside of the case looks better than the back though.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #467

    essenbe said:
    Nice job Paul. Looks very neat. In case you don't realize it, the inside of the case looks better than the back though.

    Thanks for pointing that out Steve, where would I be without you lol.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,973
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
       #468

    paulpicks21 said:
    essenbe said:
    Nice job Paul. Looks very neat. In case you don't realize it, the inside of the case looks better than the back though.

    Thanks for pointing that out Steve, where would I be without you lol.
    I can say that the case he is using, the Antec 1100, has a huge amount of room behind the mobo tray for cable management. I don't know about Paul, but while I was working on the layout behind the tray, I got really lazy and didn't spend as much time as I should have on it. Paul's rig is super-clean though.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #469

    kbrady1979 said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    essenbe said:
    Nice job Paul. Looks very neat. In case you don't realize it, the inside of the case looks better than the back though.

    Thanks for pointing that out Steve, where would I be without you lol.
    I can say that the case he is using, the Antec 1100, has a huge amount of room behind the mobo tray for cable management. I don't know about Paul, but while I was working on the layout behind the tray, I got really lazy and didn't spend as much time as I should have on it. Paul's rig is super-clean though.

    I concur there Kelly, when I first put it together I spent absolutely zero time on the layout at the back, I just make it look ok on the inside and chucked the back panel on

    But someone asked me for some pics of my case earlier and I figured it was time to give it a bit of a spruce up
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 26,459
    Windows 11 Pro
       #470

    kbrady1979 said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    essenbe said:
    Nice job Paul. Looks very neat. In case you don't realize it, the inside of the case looks better than the back though.

    Thanks for pointing that out Steve, where would I be without you lol.
    I can say that the case he is using, the Antec 1100, has a huge amount of room behind the mobo tray for cable management. I don't know about Paul, but while I was working on the layout behind the tray, I got really lazy and didn't spend as much time as I should have on it. Paul's rig is super-clean though.
    I agree, Kelly. That was the first thing I noticed. I have a decent amount of space behing my MB tray, but there is no way I could bunch my wires together like Paul did. Sitting on it wouldn't help.
      My Computer


 
Page 47 of 193 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957147 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52.
Find Us