Show Us Your Rig [4]

Page 77 of 193 FirstFirst ... 67757677787987177 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #761

    paulpicks21 said:
    ganjiry said:
    Nice job chap
    What r the timers for?

    Maybe they have alarms in to wake him up if he falls asleep at the keyboard
    Lmao! I've fell asleep at my pc a few times too. One of the lads in BSM managed to fall asleep during a BF3 match lol. How he managed that i don't know
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,223
    Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
       #762

    ganjiry said:
    Lmao! I've fell asleep at my pc a few times too. One of the lads in BSM managed to fall asleep during a BF3 match lol. How he managed that i don't know
    Now that's just begging for shaving cream and a feather...

    And a camera.. Lol.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #763

    Here you go Zalith.

      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,223
    Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
       #764

    Hopalong X said:
    Here you go Zalith.
    Hmmm, that actually looks pretty damn good. Instant coffee gets somewhat boring after a few cups..

    Anyway, before I get slapped on the wrist for derailing a thread too badly.. I'm currently in the process of trying to organise myself a Bitfenix Raider. So hopefully in a few weeks I'll have some more pretty pictures to post... And then I'll be like for a while.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #765

    ZaLiTH said:
    ganjiry said:
    Lmao! I've fell asleep at my pc a few times too. One of the lads in BSM managed to fall asleep during a BF3 match lol. How he managed that i don't know
    Now that's just begging for shaving cream and a feather...

    And a camera.. Lol.
    Yeah definately Unlickilly though his wife only took a pic n posted it on our webby and facebook
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #766

    ganjiry said:
    Nice job chap
    What r the timers for?
    Boot timing, cold boot, time to desk top, etc.
    Hopalong X said:
    Knowing Gary and his coffee drinking habits one probably keeps the coffee IV flowing thru the day.

    There's a good idea.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #767

    New ram ordered, 2400mhz being delivered Monday:)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [4]-ram.png  
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 26,459
    Windows 11 Pro
       #768

    paulpicks21 said:
    New ram ordered, 2400mhz being delivered Monday:)
    I'm disappointed in you, Paul. I thought you'd get something more exciting. You should have bought a new Graphics card or at least another SSD so you could run them in raid. Being the benchmark junkie that you are.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #769

    essenbe said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    New ram ordered, 2400mhz being delivered Monday:)
    I'm disappointed in you, Paul. I thought you'd get something more exciting. You should have bought a new Graphics card or at least another SSD so you could run them in raid. Being the benchmark junkie that you are.
    good one steve lol
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
    Thread Starter
       #770

    My system is so much faster with these added covers it's just amazing the difference.
    Show Us Your Rig [4]-hpim2694.jpg

    Show Us Your Rig [4]-hpim2688.jpg
      My Computer


 
Page 77 of 193 FirstFirst ... 67757677787987177 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34.
Find Us