Show Us Your Rig [4]

Page 80 of 193 FirstFirst ... 70787980818290180 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 59
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #791

    essenbe said:
    Very nice rig there Gadsdan. Very clean. Looks like you put a lot of planning and work into it. Congratulations.
    Thank you. It's my first build. A buddy at work helped out quite a bit, took us about 6 hours but that included a trip to Best Buy, dinner, set up, some trouble shooting, downloading a few must haves, and modifying some settings.

    I know I'll be adding an SSD soon and I think I want to change the Corsair fans. They are kinda loud.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 59
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #792

    essenbe said:
    There's a little learning curve, but Gimps is free and can do most things. GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program If you run into problems, post on the customizations thread where the Graphics experts hang out. They can provide help and a lot of programs to use.
    I've spent like 2 minutes using GIMP and I already like it! Thank you.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,252
    Windows 7 Pro x 2/Windows 10 Home/10 Pro//Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       #793

    Nice neat job on the wiring Gadsdan and good choice of hardware for the build.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 59
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #794

    IownAmoneyPit said:
    Nice neat job on the wiring Gadsdan and good choice of hardware for the build.
    Thank you, this build is a long time coming, and I am very happy with it.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #795

    Gadsdan said:
    essenbe said:
    There's a little learning curve, but Gimps is free and can do most things. GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program If you run into problems, post on the customizations thread where the Graphics experts hang out. They can provide help and a lot of programs to use.
    I've spent like 2 minutes using GIMP and I already like it! Thank you.
    I really like your build and the way you got inside of it to take one of the pics.

    Paint.NET is another good image editor/maker, most of my work is done on it.
    Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing



    They also have some good plug-ins to expand it funtions too. http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php...blishing-only/
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #796

    docbrown said:


    1.6 gigawatts !
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 12,177
    Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
       #797

    linnemeyerhere said:
    My system is so much faster with these added covers it's just amazing the difference.
    Attachment 245817

    Attachment 245818
    Gotta be cooler as well, lower air drag coefficient, and just looks faster


    DocBrown said:
    My Red Cases & Fans make mine faster................................
    Looks fast


    Gadsdan said:
    --pic snip--
    That is one large, roomy, case.
    Looks great, well done.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #798

    Lmao! Christmas is getting to you lot enit

    @Gadsdan, Very nice n clean. You've got plenty of room in there for any future upgrades so that case could last you a good while. Nice1

    I think you must be the first person to post a pic of inside the case while all panels are on though
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 428
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #799

    Gadsdan said:
    IownAmoneyPit said:
    Nice neat job on the wiring Gadsdan and good choice of hardware for the build.
    Thank you, this build is a long time coming, and I am very happy with it.
    Well you should be. Excellent choices in parts, and cable management par excellence! Get an SSD and you've got a kickin' system that will do what you want for some time.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 59
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit
       #800

    Dave76 said:
    Gadsdan said:
    --pic snip--
    That is one large, roomy, case.
    Looks great, well done.
    Thank you!

    ganjiry said:

    @Gadsdan, Very nice n clean. You've got plenty of room in there for any future upgrades so that case could last you a good while. Nice1

    I think you must be the first person to post a pic of inside the case while all panels are on though
    Thank you, and I was just messing around with the front panel off and thought why not. I have a habit of taking pictures at unusual angles or perspectives.

    Wordsworth said:
    Gadsdan said:
    IownAmoneyPit said:
    Nice neat job on the wiring Gadsdan and good choice of hardware for the build.
    Thank you, this build is a long time coming, and I am very happy with it.
    Well you should be. Excellent choices in parts, and cable management par excellence! Get an SSD and you've got a kickin' system that will do what you want for some time.
    Thanks, and I will be adding an SSD soon. I'm just holding out and hoping one goes on a really good sale around or after Christmas.
      My Computer


 
Page 80 of 193 FirstFirst ... 70787980818290180 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31.
Find Us