Show Us Your Rig [6]


  1. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1001

    ganjiry said:
    Yup new monitors, another SSD and some ram for me
    I could have sworn you were gonna get some graphics cards too
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,486
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1002

    well..... i guess 1 more HDD wont hut.... :/

    ha
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1003

    New case, X99 board and CPU or two, two 32" monitors, Titan GPU, Mech keyboard, 3-4 more and bigger SSDs, water cooling set up, small apartment to move to when the wife finds out.
    Reality, Obama has my money and spent it in Hawaii...again.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 13,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       #1004

    Wake up, Wake up Gary, we don`t have time for these shenanigans
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1005

    paulpicks21 said:
    ganjiry said:
    Yup new monitors, another SSD and some ram for me
    I could have sworn you were gonna get some graphics cards too
    That's the current upgrade so doesn't count

    Britton30 said:
    New case, X99 board and CPU or two, two 32" monitors, Titan GPU, Mech keyboard, 3-4 more and bigger SSDs, water cooling set up, small apartment to move to when the wife finds out.
    Reality, Obama has my money and spent it in Hawaii...again.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #1006

    essenbe said:
    I just wanted to let everyone know. Paul already knows. I have made a New Year's resolution. I'll buy no computer parts in 2014. I intend to start as soon as I buy another radiator for my loop, 2 more 256 GB SSDs, a new Motherboard and CPU, another 780 Classy an HTPC case and 1 or 2 more PSUs. I may even throw in a couple more monitors for good measure. So, that's my New Years resolution, no more parts.
    Until February
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 25,847
    Windows 10 Pro. 64/ version 1709 Windows 7 Pro/64
       #1007

    I'm still waiting for Asus to figure out how to make my motherboard work with my new cpu. They stated they know of the problem and will fix the motherboard. They have had the motherboard for weeks.
    Many of the Sabertooth that were in warehouses have this problem. Even with a bios update they could not handle the new cpu.

    Intel i7-4820-E
    X79 Sabertooth.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1008

    Layback Bear said:
    I'm still waiting for Asus to figure out how to make my motherboard work with my new cpu. They stated they know of the problem and will fix the motherboard. They have had the motherboard for weeks.
    Many of the Sabertooth that were in warehouses have this problem. Even with a bios update they could not handle the new cpu.

    Intel i7-4820-E
    X79 Sabertooth.
    Tell em you want one of these as a replacement, it was designed to run the new CPU's.

    https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/X79DELUXE/
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 524
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #1009

    New Year's resolutions?? Bah, don't need 'em.

    Here's the latest toy, just arrived and out of the box, Logitech G27.

    Seen in the pic is the cockpit view from a Ferrari 458 Italia in the racing sim Assetto Corsa. I also plan to use the wheel for Euro Truck Simulator 2. Heaven help the UK, this American "good ole boy" is about to be turned loose on your motorways.

    I won't apologize for the untidiness of the desk, it's just the way I am.


    Kent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [6]-imag0288.jpg  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #1010

    Lava King said:
    New Year's resolutions?? Bah, don't need 'em.

    Here's the latest toy, just arrived and out of the box, Logitech G27.

    Seen in the pic is the cockpit view from a Ferrari 458 Italia in the racing sim Assetto Corsa. I also plan to use the wheel for Euro Truck Simulator 2. Heaven help the UK, this American "good ole boy" is about to be turned loose on your motorways.

    I won't apologize for the untidiness of the desk, it's just the way I am.


    Kent
    Hmm you think that is untidy you ain't seen nothing yet
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:43.
Find Us