Show Us Your Rig [6]


  1. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1261

    Great job Ryan.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1262

    paulpicks21 said:
    Looks fantastic Ryan, great job as always mate!
    Britton30 said:
    Great job Ryan.
    Cheers both
    I'm glad it's finally done though, well the majority anyway. Backup's are done and just games n benches to install no but I'm knackered and cba anymore for now lol.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 26,459
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1263

    Great job, Ryan. Looks reak good.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1264

    essenbe said:
    Great job, Ryan. Looks reak good.
    Cheers chap, The board look's almost the same as my last one
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1265

    ganjiry said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    Looks fantastic Ryan, great job as always mate!
    Britton30 said:
    Great job Ryan.
    Cheers both
    I'm glad it's finally done though, well the majority anyway. Backup's are done and just games n benches to install no but I'm knackered and cba anymore for now lol.
    So...is knackered drunk and disorderly? I'm not familiar with cba, only "Bob's yer Uncle".
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1266

    Britton30 said:
    ganjiry said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    Looks fantastic Ryan, great job as always mate!
    Britton30 said:
    Great job Ryan.
    Cheers both
    I'm glad it's finally done though, well the majority anyway. Backup's are done and just games n benches to install no but I'm knackered and cba anymore for now lol.
    So...is knackered drunk and disorderly? I'm not familiar with cba, only "Bob's yer Uncle".

    knackered=tired, cba = can't be arsed
    We'll make an honorary Brit out of yo in no time Gary
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1267

    I had knackered down already (I read too much Brit chick lit ) but cba was a new one on me. I was also familiar with "can't be arsed" (can't be bothered) but not enough to connect it to cba.

    A knacker, for those on my side of the pond, is someone who collects and renders wornout and dead animals, especially livestock.

    Btw, great looking job on that rig!
    Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 12 Jan 2014 at 15:10. Reason: sidetracked
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1268

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    I had knackered down already (I read too much Brit chick lit ) but cba was a new one on me. I was also familiar with "can't be arsed" (can't be bothered) but not enough to connect it to cba.

    A knacker, for those on my side of the pond, is someone who collects and renders wornout and dead animals, especially livestock.
    It's mad just how many variation's of word's there are. It always makes me woder when I hear somebody from another country come out with slang word's that I'd use

    A knacker over here is something that's warn out, a beat up car or an old horse for example.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1269

    Ryan, I'd be happy to be an honorary Brit, with a name to match.

    Now I know I'm a knacker.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,686
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate and numerous virtual machines
       #1270

    Britton30 said:
    Ryan, I'd be happy to be an honorary Brit, with a name to match.

    Now I know I'm a knacker.
    So you need to go to the knackers yard along with me as my body is knackered from all this surgery pain....Knackered in England does come from the old livestock meaning, Origin from 'knacker's yard' where one took old horses to become pots of glue. Also you do not want to be kicked in the knackers in England (or anywhere else frankly) either if you get my meaning......And "I tried to fix my dad's PC but now it's more knackered than ever". Should have posted or help on Seven Forums....
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:10.
Find Us