Show Us Your Rig [6]


  1. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #1451

    Something as simple as white rings......Very cool looking rig and outstanding cable management !
    sygnus21 said:
    To paulpicks21 & Britton30 :)

    I just had to show this pic off :)

    @ Paul, I took you suggestion and changed the fan rings from blue to white and must say the system looks a bit better

    @ Gary, I know how you like my PC image so I thought I'd show you this...

    Attachment 302752

    Peace
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1452

    sygnus21 said:
    To paulpicks21 & Britton30 :)

    I just had to show this pic off :)

    @ Paul, I took you suggestion and changed the fan rings from blue to white and must say the system looks a bit better

    @ Gary, I know how you like my PC image so I thought I'd show you this...

    Attachment 302752

    Peace
    It looks much nicer Drew, nice job mate
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1453

    It look's proper nice Drew, Nice 1 mate
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1454

    Thanks. Glad you guys liked it.

    And yeah, though the white rings look better, I really could use a touch of color there. I guess I'm really going to have to look into making those rings green.

    Thanks :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1455

    I thought of another way to color them, a Sharpie pen, they come in all sorts of colors. Downside is I've only seen them in sets of 10-15 or so.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1456

    Britton30 said:
    I thought of another way to color them, a Sharpie pen, they come in all sorts of colors. Downside is I've only seen them in sets of 10-15 or so.
    I actually thought about a sharpie pen but think dye or paint would be better, and more permanent.

    It's a low priority right now but I think I'll look into the dye method when I get the chance.

    On a side note, I just got a replacement from Western Digital to replace my 2TB drive which was making some really weird vibration type noises. WD sent one out on a 2 day rush, free of charge so that was cool. Just need to send the old one back once I copy the data over.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1457

    Nice, I've not had to use a return like that except for a Crucial SSD, there shipping and return was free, but I had to give a CC number and it took 5 days to get to me.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,847
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, & Mac OS X 10.9.2
       #1458

    Cheers for the link Britton nobody had any in the uk when i googled it a few weeks ago! i shall order some alone with my Corsair K70 tomorrow
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1459

    badger906 said:
    Cheers for the link Britton nobody had any in the uk when i googled it a few weeks ago! i shall order some alone with my Corsair K70 tomorrow
    You're welcome. Search for CP11 in the UK you may find some for less money, that's over $11USD.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1460

    Britton30 said:
    but I had to give a CC number and it took 5 days to get to me.
    Yeah they actually gave me a break on that one when I balked. They wanted to hold $250 bucks on an item that can be purchased new a hundred dollars less. This is a Caviar Black.

    Anyway it pissed me off and I told no, I would just buy a Seagate. Between mentioning Seagate, and the fact that I've been a WD customer since 98 they relented and shipped the item to me without requiring a CC card :)
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:51.
Find Us