Show Us Your Rig [6]


  1. Posts : 537
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1861

    Solarstarshines said:
    Bungee Please tell us the Specs that looks like a mighty beast

    Wish you lived around my area i would have you Customize me up one in a Heartbeat !

    Hey Tommy! How are you friend?

    Specs:

    Hardware

    3770K
    Maximus V Extreme
    2x MSI GTX 780 Gaming
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1600 CL8
    2x Samsung 840 EVO 500GB
    WD Black 1TB
    Antec Quattro 1200W
    NZXT Phantom 820 Matte Black w/custom acrylic window and PSU shroud
    NZXT Sentry LXE

    Water Cooling

    EK Supremacy Full Nickel Clean CSQ Precision Mount
    2x Aquacomputer Kryographics GTX 780/Titan Nickel Glass
    EK MV Extreme fullboard block Acetal Nickel
    2x Swiftech MCP 35X in line
    Koolance RP 401x2 bay reservoir
    Koolance HX 360 XC
    Koolance HX 240 XC
    Koolance HX 120 XC
    XSPC EX 120
    XSPC 1650 and 2000rpm fans
    CoolJag 2000rpm fans
    Primochill rigid acrylic in UV Pink/Red
    Primochill Ghost compression fittings
    Primochill Vortex Flow indicator
    Aquacomputer Aquaero monitoring computer
    Aquacomputer MPS 400 Flow meter
    3x Aquacomputer in line temp probes
    Some misc fittings and tubing

    It is quite a gaming beast!
    I'm still amazed that we were able to fit all this stuff within this case, and yet more amazed that we wer able to close the back side. It is kindda a jack in the box situation: the guy tries to remove one screw from the back side and he gets killed by a flying back panel. It's like the explosive bolts in fighter ejection seats!

    Doing the rigid tubing was a bit of a PITA at first, but once you get used, it is actually easy, and the fittings are perfect, tight, firm, no leaks whatsoever.

    Glad to see you friend.

    Cheers,


    J
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 537
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1862

    linnemeyerhere said:
    Juan you've started bending the rigid tubing ....looks great!
    Thanks Alan!

    What do you think, show grade or not there yet?

    Cheers,

    J
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #1863

    I think it's looks fantastic and man you went to town on the rad's ! Honestly I think clear tubing and colored fluid would look deeper and richer but the progress on the details of your rigs keeps getting better and better. I love the two side panels and also the subtle lighting inside and along the outside of the case. The caution tape on the fan covers, rads and other elements is the bomb. Also I'm a huge fan of EK but those gpu coolers look real nice. Great job and I would be proud to show this as I'm sure you are !
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1864

    Exceptional work again Juan that lighting and acrylic tubing look reall good mate, Very nice rig
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 537
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1865

    badger906 said:
    holy fudge monkey that pretty!!! Im loving the rigid tubing.. wait.. nobody take that out of context!!!!
    Hahhahahhahahaha!!!!!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 537
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1866

    linnemeyerhere said:
    I think it's looks fantastic and man you went to town on the rad's ! Honestly I think clear tubing and colored fluid would look deeper and richer but the progress on the details of your rigs keeps getting better and better. I love the two side panels and also the subtle lighting inside and along the outside of the case. The caution tape on the fan covers, rads and other elements is the bomb. Also I'm a huge fan of EK but those gpu coolers look real nice. Great job and I would be proud to show this as I'm sure you are !
    Thanks a lot for your kind words Alan.
    You here my friends are the only ones who know the whole true story and how far we've come in just over a year!

    You mean this ones?
    They are just great. I like EK a lot too, CPU and board blocks in particular, but when it comes to full full cover GPU blocks, Germans just hit it out of the park. So far Aquacomputer and Watercool/Heatkiller are by far the best we've come across, both the full cover blocks and backplates.

    Cheers,

    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig [6]-1.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [6]-2.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [6]-4.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [6]-5.jpg   Show Us Your Rig [6]-6.jpg  

      My Computer


  7. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1867

    Wow such nice cooling for the GPU's i'm jealous
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1868

    Very extreme one Juan, don't sell yourself short. I think your "worst" one, if there is such a thing, makes all of our pale in comparison. Except for Paul, maybe, he has no cables in his rig.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1869

    Solarstarshines said:
    Bungee Please tell us the Specs that looks like a mighty beast

    Wish you lived around my area i would have you Customize me up one in a Heartbeat !
    If you could afford him. This man is a Pro and would be an idiot not to charge accordingly (and he doesn't strike me as an idiot).
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #1870

    Bungee18 said:
    linnemeyerhere said:
    I think it's looks fantastic and man you went to town on the rad's ! Honestly I think clear tubing and colored fluid would look deeper and richer but the progress on the details of your rigs keeps getting better and better. I love the two side panels and also the subtle lighting inside and along the outside of the case. The caution tape on the fan covers, rads and other elements is the bomb. Also I'm a huge fan of EK but those gpu coolers look real nice. Great job and I would be proud to show this as I'm sure you are !
    Thanks a lot for your kind words Alan.
    You here my friends are the only ones who know the whole true story and how far we've come in just over a year!

    You mean this ones?
    They are just great. I like EK a lot too, CPU and board blocks in particular, but when it comes to full full cover GPU blocks, Germans just hit it out of the park. So far Aquacomputer and Watercool/Heatkiller are by far the best we've come across, both the full cover blocks and backplates.

    Cheers,

    J
    You're right Juan those Aquacomputer coolers are amazing. I'm just in awe of how your business and build skills have just soared......this was laying dormant in you just waiting to come out....and come out it has ! My hat is off to you my friend and each photo is a joy to view !
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:44.
Find Us