Show Us Your Rig [6]

Page 99 of 199 FirstFirst ... 89979899100101109 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #981

    socrgy9 said:
    ICit2lol said:
    Just wondering how did you get the speakers to stay on top of the monitor as my centres are tucked away behind it??
    the speaker has a folding base at the back of it that acts to prop it up. there is also a lip on the front edge that rests against the monitor.
    hanks mate I will have a scout around for something or maybe even make one

    PS You wouldn't believe it I just checked the centre (Logitec Z506) and the titling base makes a perfect holder for it!!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #982

    socrgy9 said:
    i've rebuilt my computer for about the 4th time now and i think i've got it just about right. i used a ton of zip-ties this time on the back for cable management and it really helped. i can't wait till the aftermarket 290Xs come out!!!

    "My System Specs" are up to date



    Nice looking system
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 306
    windows 7 64bit on both
       #983

    sygnus21 said:

    Nice looking system
    thanks!!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #984

    Looks great socrgy9, really nice rig
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #985

    looking good socrgy9, Nice build mate
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 26,460
    Windows 11 Pro
       #986

    I just wanted to let everyone know. Paul already knows. I have made a New Year's resolution. I'll buy no computer parts in 2014. I intend to start as soon as I buy another radiator for my loop, 2 more 256 GB SSDs, a new Motherboard and CPU, another 780 Classy an HTPC case and 1 or 2 more PSUs. I may even throw in a couple more monitors for good measure. So, that's my New Years resolution, no more parts.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #987

    essenbe said:
    I just wanted to let everyone know. Paul already knows. I have made a New Year's resolution. I'll buy no computer parts in 2014. I intend to start as soon as I buy another radiator for my loop, 2 more 256 GB SSDs, a new Motherboard and CPU, another 780 Classy an HTPC case and 1 or 2 more PSUs. I may even throw in a couple more monitors for good measure. So, that's my New Years resolution, no more parts.


    Hurry, you have about 13 hours left.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #988

    Please see my 12 step program posted in Cranky's post.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #989

    linnemeyerhere said:
    Please see my 12 step program posted in Cranky's post.
    And Happy New Year thread.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #990

    Britton30 said:
    linnemeyerhere said:
    Please see my 12 step program posted in Cranky's post.
    And Happy New Year thread.
    It seemed an appropriate time and place !
      My Computer


 
Page 99 of 199 FirstFirst ... 89979899100101109 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:17.
Find Us