Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]


  1. Posts : 3,904
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
       #1121

    I washed my hands
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,686
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate and numerous virtual machines
       #1122

    paulpicks21 said:
    Hey guys. I am alive once more after a bad bout of illness. I finally feel normal again today and the pain has all but gone :)

    Some nice overclocks, very low voltage Bigtabs great job.

    And well done on figuring out how to add the badge Tony lol.

    Thanks to Doug for taking care of the leaderboards so well as always.

    Hope you are all well.


    Paul.
    Thanks Paul. Is it only one entry per person as I had 2 different machines I overclocked. An FX8320 and a Phenom 965BE?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1123

    I added the Phenom to the AMD tab and left the 8320 on the overall. If you score higher with the phenom, I will switch them
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1124

    paulpicks21 said:
    Thanks Brian.

    Check out my current clock. Pretty low voltage for the speed eh!
    Updated...you took my bottom spot

    Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]-paul-amd.png
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #1125

    Lol sweet. Cheers Doug
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,686
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate and numerous virtual machines
       #1126

    Dude said:
    I added the Phenom to the AMD tab and left the 8320 on the overall. If you score higher with the phenom, I will switch them
    Thanks Doug.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,464
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1127

    Paul, your cell phone is faster than that, not quite the same voltage though.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #1128

    essenbe said:
    Paul, your cell phone is faster than that, not quite the same voltage though.
    Yeah it has a few more cores too lol. But it doesn't have a keyboard like my trusty old laptop.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 26,464
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1129

    paulpicks21 said:
    essenbe said:
    Paul, your cell phone is faster than that, not quite the same voltage though.
    Yeah it has a few more cores too lol. But it doesn't have a keyboard like my trusty old laptop.
    That may be the first time in your life you ever said Turon and trusty in the same sentence.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #1130

    essenbe said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    essenbe said:
    Paul, your cell phone is faster than that, not quite the same voltage though.
    Yeah it has a few more cores too lol. But it doesn't have a keyboard like my trusty old laptop.
    That may be the first time in your life you ever said Turon and trusty in the same sentence.
    I have to run the laptop in permanent safe mode with networking. I think something is broke on it because as soon as I installed the graphics drivers the screen went funny and it was impossible to use but it's been doing just fine in safe mode for over a year. It's not a great laptop but it was free lol.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24.
Find Us