Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]

Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4567816106 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,973
    Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
       #51

    Asus more than likely didn't send it out that way..........mine was pristine, and I got it from Newegg.

    Also, crazy comes in many flavors. I like to think that while we may not be pushing the envelope with frequencies, we have a more mature pool of people here and do pretty good with what we've got......that's all I'm gonna say lol
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #52

    AddRAM said:
    6 different Sabertooths ? I got it from Tigerdirect, 2 bent dimm slots.
    No, 2 Sabertooths, I found a bent pin in mine yesterday. the others were different models and chipsets. Pro, Deluxe, WS, etc.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #53

    Britton30 said:
    AddRAM said:
    6 different Sabertooths ? I got it from Tigerdirect, 2 bent dimm slots.
    No, 2 Sabertooths, I found a bent pin in mine yesterday. the others were different models and chipsets. Pro, Deluxe, WS, etc.
    I get confused as you buy so much stuff, so is this another new sabertooth? I thought you had been running one for a couple of weeks and was very happy with it?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #54

    kbrady1979 said:
    Asus more than likely didn't send it out that way..........mine was pristine, and I got it from Newegg.

    Also, crazy comes in many flavors. I like to think that while we may not be pushing the envelope with frequencies, we have a more mature pool of people here and do pretty good with what we've got......that's all I'm gonna say lol
    Yeah that is true i'm not being reckless looking for the Ultimate chip that is insane

    This is a hobby but at the same time very expensive only reason I ever go a little extra is because I could replace it anytime or even switch platforms anytime but being sensible is what I rather be doing then to go full tilt like those OCN guys that is over the top
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 13,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #55

    paulpicks21 said:
    Britton30 said:
    AddRAM said:
    6 different Sabertooths ? I got it from Tigerdirect, 2 bent dimm slots.
    No, 2 Sabertooths, I found a bent pin in mine yesterday. the others were different models and chipsets. Pro, Deluxe, WS, etc.
    I get confused as you buy so much stuff, so is this another new sabertooth? I thought you had been running one for a couple of weeks and was very happy with it?
    Are you talking to Gary or me, if me then, I just got it from UPS today, opened the box and saw that 2 of the dimm slots were bent.
    It`s packed ready to ship back to TigerDirect, but I may take Tommy`s advice and call Asus and see if they have new (well unused, as they are over a year old now) board in A1 condition and see how long an RMA will take, but if I take that route I`m pretty much screwed and I have to deal with Asus, if I ship it back to Tiger at least I will get my money refunded and I can start over.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #56

    AddRAM said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    Britton30 said:
    No, 2 Sabertooths, I found a bent pin in mine yesterday. the others were different models and chipsets. Pro, Deluxe, WS, etc.
    I get confused as you buy so much stuff, so is this another new sabertooth? I thought you had been running one for a couple of weeks and was very happy with it?
    Are you talking to Gary or me, if me then, I just got it from UPS today, opened the box and saw that 2 of the dim slots were bent.
    Gary
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 13,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #57

    Thought so, as we already talked about it LOL

    Alas, my new Overclock will have to wait
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #58

    Paul, this was the Sabertooth I've had for a couple of weeks. I found the bent pin after a sudden BSOD. I am replacing the Z77 and also getting a Z87 version too.

    Brian return the crappy one to where you got it and reorder from Amazon.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 13,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #59

    Looking into it now Gary.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #60

    OK Brian, if you go Amazon be sure it is sold by Amazon, you'll then be under their generous return policy. :)
      My Computer


 
Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4567816106 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:50.
Find Us