Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]

Page 87 of 129 FirstFirst ... 77858687888997 ... LastLast

  1. NoN
    Posts : 4,167
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
       #861

    ganjiry said:
    Britton30 said:
    Food is best mate, add some potatoes and veggies in the mix with a nice steak or pork chops.
    I can't eat more that that mate as it causes too much pain. It seem's I can eat less and less types of food all the time and to think not so long ago I could demolish a 32oz mixed grill no prob's(I know that's not big in the USA though). I'm used to it now though
    Healthy Oc'ing might temper your food Fitness lately!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #862

    This thread never stays on topic, that's what makes it fun. Ain't nobody posting any new OC's so might as well talk about something
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #863

    NoN said:

    Healthy Oc'ing might temper your food Fitness lately!
    Oc'ing help's me sleep so that's a bonus

    paulpicks21 said:
    This thread never stays on topic, that's what makes it fun. Ain't nobody posting any new OC's so might as well talk about something
    I was just avoiding having to bore everyone with my health prob's
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #864

    ganjiry said:
    NoN said:

    Healthy Oc'ing might temper your food Fitness lately!
    Oc'ing help's me sleep so that's a bonus

    paulpicks21 said:
    This thread never stays on topic, that's what makes it fun. Ain't nobody posting any new OC's so might as well talk about something
    I was just avoiding having to bore everyone with my health prob's
    Ryan it isn't boring it's a reality for most of us who have some of the same issue's

    I can tell you though in order to defeat some of that Crones can't eat any Greasy foods or nuts basically you are limited to salads and light meat which sucks but what can we do our bodies can't take it anymore

    I can't live a day with out Omeprazole aka Prilosec or it will be Stomach Death all day which is pure hell reason why i given up Soda the last 6 years
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #865

    Solarstarshines said:
    ganjiry said:
    NoN said:

    Healthy Oc'ing might temper your food Fitness lately!
    Oc'ing help's me sleep so that's a bonus

    paulpicks21 said:
    This thread never stays on topic, that's what makes it fun. Ain't nobody posting any new OC's so might as well talk about something
    I was just avoiding having to bore everyone with my health prob's
    Ryan it isn't boring it's a reality for most of us who have some of the same issue's

    I can tell you though in order to defeat some of that Crones can't eat any Greasy foods or nuts basically you are limited to salads and light meat which sucks but what can we do our bodies can't take it anymore

    I can't live a day with out Omeprazole aka Prilosec or it will be Stomach Death all day which is pure hell reason why i given up Soda the last 6 years
    There's always somebody worse off than ourself's enit mate.. yeah nut's are a definite no no for me as they swell so much while inside you.
    Soda is no good at all is it mate and one thing I've kept my kid away from as much as possible.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #866

    Since we're OT, I have to take Nexium to keep my stomach fires at bay but doesn't help at times. I need to give up the 3 basic food groups, grease, gravy, and salt.
    But they taste so good.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #867

    Britton30 said:
    Since we're OT, I have to take Nexium to keep my stomach fires at bay but doesn't help at times. I need to give up the 3 basic food groups, grease, gravy, and salt.
    But they taste so good.

    That' the problem good stuff is what hurts us in the end
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #868

    It's no good is it man, always the nice things that are no good for us.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #869

    ganjiry said:
    It's no good is it man, always the nice things that are no good for us.
    I think it's one of God's jokes on us, much like the way our kids behave to get us for the way WE behaved.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #870

    Britton30 said:
    ganjiry said:
    It's no good is it man, always the nice things that are no good for us.
    I think it's one of God's jokes on us, much like the way our kids behave to get us for the way WE behaved.
    Lmao! You're probably right there mate
      My Computer


 
Page 87 of 129 FirstFirst ... 77858687888997 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:57.
Find Us