Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]

Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 869495969798106 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #951

    essenbe said:
    Dude, no guts, no glory.
    I agree but I really don't think I will get any higher if I tried. While I can not hit my goal of 5.4, I can boot up to 5.2 straight from bios which is fun. Being able to run 4.8 stable is a big plus. I started a while back and when I moved to 8.1 it is still rock solid stable even plays BF4 with no issues. The game even plays better now performance wise.

    One day I will build another rig and go for it, but for now I am done pushing this one.

    Then again, I'm just being careful, might get the itch and go for it again
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,410
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit/Windows 8 64-bit/Win7 Pro64-bit
       #952

    Does the Performance Tuning Protection come with overclocking chips? Or do you pay extra for it?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #953

    Not sure on that mate, have a read here

    Performance protection plan
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #954

    Computer0304 said:
    Does the Performance Tuning Protection come with overclocking chips? Or do you pay extra for it?
    No, it is more like an expanded warranty, nothing more, and applies to specific chips only. See Dude's link for the full info.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #955

    Here is a link to the chips and price

    Purchase A Plan
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 13,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #956

    Dude said:
    essenbe said:
    Dude, no guts, no glory.
    I agree but I really don't think I will get any higher if I tried. While I can not hit my goal of 5.4, I can boot up to 5.2 straight from bios which is fun. Being able to run 4.8 stable is a big plus. I started a while back and when I moved to 8.1 it is still rock solid stable even plays BF4 with no issues. The game even plays better now performance wise.

    One day I will build another rig and go for it, but for now I am done pushing this one.

    Then again, I'm just being careful, might get the itch and go for it again
    Ya, you don`t want to become the next member on the burn it up leader board
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 13,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #957

    OMG, Asus sent me back the same board I sent to them, I just knew they would do that.

    They probably put 1 stick of memory in and said, hey this board works fine, and shipped it out.

    I am now attempting to set up another RMA.
    Last edited by AddRAM; 28 Mar 2014 at 13:10.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #958

    AddRAM said:
    OMG, Asus sent me back the same board I sent to them, I just knew they would do that.

    They probably put 1 stick of memory in and said, hey this board works fine, and shipped it out.
    Not good mate
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 13,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #959

    Now they are gonna do a stock check to see if they have a Sabertooth on hand. Then they charge me for the new board until they get my defective board. Ugh

    In the end I`ll probably get screwed out of a $244 Sabertooth not to mention the shipping charges I`ve paid and will probably have to pay
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Thread Starter
       #960

    AddRAM said:
    Now they are gonna do a stock check to see if they have a Sabertooth on hand. Then they charge me for the new board until they get my defective board. Ugh

    In the end I`ll probably get screwed out of a $244 Sabertooth not to mention the shipping charges I`ve paid and will probably have to pay
    Tell em if they ain't got that one in stock you want an ROG board that is more expensive than the Sabertooth. I expect if you complain enough or tell them you are upset then they should pay all the shipping costs.
      My Computer


 
Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 869495969798106 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:24.
Find Us