Show Us Your Rig


  1. Posts : 1,223
    Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
       #1101

    Kevlar said:
    Ive been reading through this thread(no, not all 116 pages) and I just have to wonder. What do you guys all do with your suped up PC's?
    oidicle said:
    For some it's just for the bragging rights!!
    RUMBLERIDER2 said:
    Play games, & just better faster everyday computing.
    Hmm... I have to go with the "bragging rights" theory.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1102

    ZaLiTH said:
    Kevlar said:
    Ive been reading through this thread(no, not all 116 pages) and I just have to wonder. What do you guys all do with your suped up PC's?
    oidicle said:
    For some it's just for the bragging rights!!
    RUMBLERIDER2 said:
    Play games, & just better faster everyday computing.
    Hmm... I have to go with the "bragging rights" theory.


    +1
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 499
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
       #1103

    1 of about 9!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-075.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-100_2110.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-100_2115.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-100_2112.jpg  
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 70
    Windows 7 X64
       #1104

    Eres my mainstream budget gaming rig! need more upgrades...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-19276_107397065942141_100000155442245_201786_4152930_n.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-19276_107415725940275_100000155442245_202034_1381938_n.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-26998_344098391149_278977141149_4054945_686930_n.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-24057_109218225760025_100000155442245_244860_5329696_n.jpg  
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,651
    W7 RTM Ultimate x64
       #1105

    BXDfreedom said:
    Eres my mainstream budget gaming rig! need more upgrades...
    You need upgrades? you gotta be kidding me, that's a killer rig as it is mate.

    Loving the blue mouse
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 70
    Windows 7 X64
       #1106

    Uber Philf said:
    BXDfreedom said:
    Eres my mainstream budget gaming rig! need more upgrades...
    You need upgrades? you gotta be kidding me, that's a killer rig as it is mate.

    Loving the blue mouse
    thanks! but look at my specs i only got a LGA 775 C2D atleast i need a quad but dont have yet the budget for it my specs are only a mainstream budget but i love my rig!!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1107

    BXDfreedom said:
    Uber Philf said:
    BXDfreedom said:
    Eres my mainstream budget gaming rig! need more upgrades...
    You need upgrades? you gotta be kidding me, that's a killer rig as it is mate.

    Loving the blue mouse
    thanks! but look at my specs i only got a LGA 775 C2D atleast i need a quad but dont have yet the budget for it my specs are only a mainstream budget but i love my rig!!

    As long as you like it and it does what you need it to do.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 589
    Windows 7 ultimate X64
       #1108

    Eres my mainstream budget gaming rig! need more upgrades...












    Sweet... What kind of case is that? Me like:)
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 328
    windows 7 home premium 64, and Windows 10 64 bit
       #1109

    For me the simple fact of using the lower cost for building my own rig allows me the opportunity to spend it on better parts. My rig is nothing to brag about but it does what I need it to for now and for the future. I am not a gamer but lately I have been into half life 2 and I must say it is addicting.

    Besides that it is for my home theater and making family movies of the kids to send family and save for when they grow up.

    Basically the PC is a fun toy to mess with.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,651
    W7 RTM Ultimate x64
       #1110

    BXDfreedom said:
    Uber Philf said:
    BXDfreedom said:
    Eres my mainstream budget gaming rig! need more upgrades...
    You need upgrades? you gotta be kidding me, that's a killer rig as it is mate.

    Loving the blue mouse
    thanks! but look at my specs i only got a LGA 775 C2D atleast i need a quad but dont have yet the budget for it my specs are only a mainstream budget but i love my rig!!
    Id be happy with it, it's good you are too. (:
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:02.
Find Us