Show Us Your Rig


  1. Posts : 12,364
    8 Pro x64
       #1621

    ZaLiTH said:

    So, spray paint it is then. :) Hopefully I'll still be able to get the rest of the stuff I need with the maintenance and license costs my Camry is going to set me back this month.. But I'll find out soon enough, payday is less than a week away!
    Depending how good you are with a spray can already, if budget allows, grab an extra can for practice on a practice surface to refine your technique before tackling the case.

    I've seen plenty of examples over the net where a little practice beforehand would have helped the end result immensely.

    (Uneven colouring, dripping paint trail marks, gloopy spots etc)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,885
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
       #1622

    smarteyeball said:
    ZaLiTH said:

    So, spray paint it is then. :) Hopefully I'll still be able to get the rest of the stuff I need with the maintenance and license costs my Camry is going to set me back this month.. But I'll find out soon enough, payday is less than a week away!
    Depending how good you are with a spray can already, if budget allows, grab an extra can for practice on a practice surface to refine your technique before tackling the case.

    I've seen plenty of examples over the net where a little practice beforehand would have helped the end result immensely.

    (Uneven colouring, dripping paint trail marks, gloopy spots etc)
    I luckily managed to avoid any dripping or glooping, but I do have a fair amount of uneven colour. Luckily, it is in places where no one really sees, and unless there is VERY good lighting, you would not even notice.

    But he has some good advice, practice first!

    ~Lordbob
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,223
    Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
       #1623

    smarteyeball said:
    Depending how good you are with a spray can already, if budget allows, grab an extra can for practice on a practice surface to refine your technique before tackling the case.

    I've seen plenty of examples over the net where a little practice beforehand would have helped the end result immensely.

    (Uneven colouring, dripping paint trail marks, gloopy spots etc)
    That is a very good point... I actually have an old case that I can practice on, I'll try it out on the inside of the side panel first and see. Thanks.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,736
    ...
       #1624

    Looks like someone wasn't content with just 6 monitors?

    Show Us Your Rig-too_many_monitors.png

      My Computer


  5. Posts : 11,991
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
       #1625

    iseeuu said:
    Looks like someone wasn't content with just 6 monitors?

    Show Us Your Rig-too_many_monitors.png

    Wow! How can he keep up with 15 monitors?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,158
    Win7 HP (x64)/Win7 Ultimate (x64)
       #1626

    iseeuu said:
    Looks like someone wasn't content with just 6 monitors?

    Show Us Your Rig-too_many_monitors.png


    Is he using Eye-Infinity?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 966
    Windows 7 Enterprise
       #1627

    All I see is blonde... brunette... redhead...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,364
    8 Pro x64
       #1628

    Speaking of Eyefinity:

    Show Us Your Rig-dirt22.jpg

    OFF SITE THREAD HERE


    Personally, I'm happy with just three screens..
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,158
    Win7 HP (x64)/Win7 Ultimate (x64)
       #1629

    smarteyeball said:
    Speaking of Eyefinity:

    Show Us Your Rig-dirt22.jpg

    OFF SITE THREAD HERE


    Personally, I'm happy with just three screens..

    There's gotta be some threat here to head movement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-eyefinity.png  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,736
    ...
       #1630

    xarden said:
    All I see is blonde... brunette... redhead...
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:29.
Find Us