Show Us Your Rig


  1. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #1681

    vierasniper said:

    Very Nice What model # is that 50" Sony Panel ?
    heres all the info Sony Plasma TV and Flat Screen TV Display Buying Tips

    @noobvious i think i'll pass, thanks for the offer tho.
    15 bucks for that, the cord alone costs more than that!

    Nice find, where's that guy live anyway?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 896
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1682

    i forget, i think somewhere near me. i thought it wasn't gonna work when i payed 15$ for it. i think i can use it as two monitors, i need to find a VGA splitter or another DVi to Vga adapter.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1683

    vierasniper said:
    i forget, i think somewhere near me. i thought it wasn't gonna work when i payed 15$ for it. i think i can use it as two monitors, i need to find a VGA splitter or another DVi to Vga adapter.


    Hello mate.


    It would probably need an in-built picture-in-picture setup to run more than one image, does it have that?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 896
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1684

    im not sure, but it does have 2 VGA inputs.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1685

    vierasniper said:
    im not sure, but it does have 2 VGA inputs.


    I'd imagine that's for switching between sources, like through the remote; but don't let me dissuade you, you'll never know if you never try. Do you have a remote and does it have a "PIP" button or something similar?
    Look up the manual for it on-line.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 896
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1686

    when i bought it, i only got the cord and the monitor. i need get a universal remote and try the PIP.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1687

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    vierasniper said:
    im not sure, but it does have 2 VGA inputs.


    I'd imagine that's for switching between sources, like through the remote; but don't let me dissuade you, you'll never know if you never try. Do you have a remote and does it have a "PIP" button or something similar?
    Look up the manual for it on-line.


    Picture-in-picture is the reason (like you're wanting, TV and PC at the same time) I bought my 47" all the paperwork said it had it but when I got it home and contacted the builder I found out it had never been enabled when built.

    Look Here
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 896
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1688

    thats alot of monitors + a foot. i found some of the manuals, because apparently there are several and i cant seem to find anything about PIP.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 53,660
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1689

    scoopeeedoo said:
    Cooool! :) Thanks, guys!!!
    Good cooling efficience...
    You shoehorned that cooler in there! :)


    vierasniper said:

    Very Nice What model # is that 50" Sony Panel ?
    heres all the info Sony Plasma TV and Flat Screen TV Display Buying Tips

    @noobvious i think i'll pass, thanks for the offer tho.
    Make sure you turn the screen saver functions on, the orbiting feature. Moves the picture a couple of pixels (use the largest setting). It's really not noticeable when it moves. Keep the brightness and contrast (picture) settings as low as you can without it being to dark for you. Plasmas burn in quite easily as they are incredibly bright. Without the filter glass at the front, you could land planes with one. Since it is a monitor, there will be no PIP on Sony's. Run the inverted picture function for a while every so often too. Nice monitor for a PC!

    That's a professional monitor BTW, not a consumer model. I just looked it up on the Sony technical site (I'm a TV tech). No major issues with it as far as lots of bulletins and such. Tell truth, for $15, if it failed in a month you got a deal (not that there is any reason it should fail :) )A Guy
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 896
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1690

    its been running great, no issues what so ever. thanks for the heads up.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:56.
Find Us